This is how one should do charity

Maradalu

5 minutes ago, JollyBoy said:

em vayya bothiga kanapadatledu. ekadiki poinav

vasthunnaga mundu meeda koncham taggindi pani lo undi and was bit unwell...May be timings sync avatledemo...

Just now, Kool_SRG said:

vasthunnaga mundu meeda koncham taggindi pani lo undi and was bit unwell...May be timings sync avatledemo...

oh. tc of ur health cool man.. nene ravatledu .

ഷൈൻ അടിപ്പോളിയാണ് പക്ഷെ സൗബിൻ ഈ ചിത്രത്തിൽ ഞെട്ടിച്ചു കളഞ്ഞു.........😍😘

On 10/18/2019 at 6:15 PM, BeerBob123 said:

pulihora babu 

On 10/18/2019 at 12:45 PM, BeerBob123 said:

orey dikkumaalina yedhava tamil lo kooda spamming chesthunnavara

On 10/17/2019 at 11:46 PM, Maradalu said:

During conversation my cousin brother told me that my would be is a very charitable person. He donates stationary including uniforms to underprivileged students in Govt. Schools and apart from that he does help youth in the village

by paying their fee to learn computers at SETWIN. He played a key role in establishing bank in the village. His thinking

is big and at the same time he is very simple by looking at him in US nobody would imagine in their wild dreams that he

does all this. He even kept it as secret with me. My cousin brother knows him in the friend circle and it was revealed by

his friends. ade mana telugu build up batch guys aithe facebook, whatsapp etc etc lo dappu kottukuni penta penta 

chesevaaru. There are very few guys like him.

solluuuuuuuuuuuuuu aapi....matter sollu mundhi

On 10/17/2019 at 8:46 PM, Maradalu said:

During conversation my cousin brother told me that my would be is a very charitable person. He donates stationary including uniforms to underprivileged students in Govt. Schools and apart from that he does help youth in the village

by paying their fee to learn computers at SETWIN. He played a key role in establishing bank in the village. His thinking

is big and at the same time he is very simple by looking at him in US nobody would imagine in their wild dreams that he

does all this. He even kept it as secret with me. My cousin brother knows him in the friend circle and it was revealed by

his friends. ade mana telugu build up batch guys aithe facebook, whatsapp etc etc lo dappu kottukuni penta penta 

chesevaaru. There are very few guys like him.

Kudos. RIP to such hero’s 

• nanibabu locked this topic