Beardman

I attended his week long discourses once... free of cost, they didnt charge anything. Everyday yoga class undedi and then he used to give discources on various scriptures... during yogasanas he used to tell everyone to chant something... like Radhe Krishna or Om or Hail Mary or whatever one liked... Ours is the only one that digests and assimilates every other faith... 

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, chittimallu_14 said:

I attended his week long discourses once... free of cost, they didnt charge anything. Everyday yoga class undedi and then he used to give discources on various scriptures... during yogasanas he used to tell everyone to chant something... like Radhe Krishna or Om or Hail Mary or whatever one liked... Ours is the only one that digests and assimilates every other faith... 

Yevado yeprasi vodu chepithe...nuvvu ikkada sollu cheppaku vayya

1 minute ago, chittimallu_14 said:

But his path is Bhakti yoga

I am interested in "Gnana Yoga" path