#####Repo### ######USCIS premium processing Update######

Repo

4 hours ago, Repo said:

1. Call 1 done. Requested to not play politics at this stage and keep his words. Call connected in 4 attempts

2. Talked to Ellisa (Durbin staffer) .. she is saying I don't know which document you are talking about but will pass on your message. I said Durbin is equally responsibly for this bill and should work in good faith with Senator Lee to get this bill done.

3. Please keep trying. Remember the times when we had to retry more than 50 times to get connected. We have to show the same level of rigor

Burbin thatha Ni Malli mingatam started Anna maata 

Just now, AndhraneedSCS said:

Thread ki 100 pages ayyayi. Kani actual process mattiki Inch kuda kadalaledu 

Who told you ??? Next week pass aithundi baby_dc1 wait for Thursday and don't forget Thursday dc ki 10K rally vundi. Please participate. Durbin gadiki thadichipovali. 

Attack attack more attack. 

1.See the games Durbin is playing - first he leaks the draft to opponents so they can attack the bill.

These opponents then lie about getting it from Durbin ( see this tweet from Paul Donolley “several Dozen Senate offices” which is a lie - https://twitter.com/Ynotgreencards/status/1233130742684815362 )

And then we decide, it is better to have everything out in the open instead of having lawyers and racists attack our bill with rumors and lies. We blow the whistle on the whole thing - and then finally Durbin comes clean about leaking the bill.

We need to keep the pressure on Durbin to keep him honest or he will keep playing games and the bill will never get done.

2. Next time - ask them why they leaked the bill to opponents of the bill if they supported the bill and wanted to see it done?

1...Just called them again. This time spoke with a lady staffer. On my face she bluntly lied that senator durbin did not leak the bill whereas another staffer confirmed this in the morning.
What kind of office is this? These con-men in capitolhill is disturbing!.  I am worried for everyone in this country, if such thugs can hold office for so long.

:giggle: