#####Repo### ######USCIS premium processing Update######

Repo

1 hour ago, playboys said:

Can you guys share leaked version of the bill.

IV vuncles post :

In order to combat any mis-information and rumors being spread by lawyers, racists and other vested interests, we have no choice now but to release to you the latest amendment, so you can see for yourself how minor these changes are: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kyzfnj2fwjhqkwp/

I’ve spoken to Sam on several occasions, and I’ve told him that his nastiness will never get me to stop calling, in fact it’s going to make me call all the more. So if he wants me to stop calling, his best bet is to get his boss to stop forwarding a racist agenda.

On 2/27/2020 at 9:51 AM, JambaKrantu said:

already @arya became a pichi kukka because of this and is roaming in bulletin boards and twitter scratching and biting people..

time and again this picchi kukka lk has my M in his mouth  ANkLP4W.gif

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, ARYA said:

time and again this picchi kukka lk has my M in his mouth  ANkLP4W.gif

nuvvemanna e @JambaKrantu gadi pellanni rape sesava bhayya enduku antha la oogipotadu prati tadu lo nee peru quote sesi @3$%

4 minutes ago, supportamaravathi said:

nuvvemanna e @JambaKrantu gadi pellanni rape sesava bhayya enduku antha la oogipotadu prati tadu lo nee peru quote sesi @3$%

one of my rape victims ley bro..papam arya arya ani naa M notlo pettukoni tirugutad DB la i love the guy's frustration ANkLP4W.gif

• Haha 1

Just now, ARYA said:

one of my rape victims ley bro..papam arya arya ani naa M notlo pettukoni tirugutad DB la i love the guy's frustration ANkLP4W.gif

Oh atna @JambaKrantu gadu ninnu ignore seyyli antad malli nee pere talisukuntad papam pilladni gattiga disturb sesinattu unnav 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Just now, supportamaravathi said:

Oh atna @JambaKrantu gadu ninnu ignore seyyli antad malli nee pere talisukuntad papam pilladni gattiga disturb sesinattu unnav 🤣🤣🤣🤣

adlanti pilla p picchi kukkal untene maku entertainment man lekunte DB  sappaga untundi ANkLP4W.gif

• Haha 1