#####Repo### ######USCIS premium processing Update######

Repo

10 minutes ago, Sucker said:

Yemaindi ra @Repo matter in 1 line plz 

Hi bro. Twitter link lo unna paapa valla father chanipoyaru. Go fund pettaru. As it is ga Durbin ni thiduthunnaru. Durbin widow Durbin Orphan ani. 

9 hours ago, Iriswest said:

Country chusi jobs istunnara bro? Vaadinchtaniki aina it is a fuckall point.

yeah.. country chusi jobs istunnaranani recent ga case esaru Wipro TCS meeda.. check news...

I have never felt so helpless in my life ever before. No monetary contribution can ever replace a loss of a father and a dear husband or wife or any of the family member for that matter. We got to do something more... seriously... this can't just continue forever... IV... Please 🙏

47 minutes ago, quickgun_murugun said:

yeah.. country chusi jobs istunnaranani recent ga case esaru Wipro TCS meeda.. check news...

Hi bro meeru citizen na ? 

12 hours ago, Iriswest said:

It is a visa recapture of 200k green cards of prior years. It will not affect spill over.

Oh. I thought they are going to give GCs to doctors from family based spill over which will happen this year. 

So this doctors bill won't be any harm to IT employment based people who are hoping for huge spill over next october. 

Lol. From IV gorrela leader Aman Kapoor. So Doctors gattiga vesukuntunnaru S386 batch ni. As I said IT vs Doctors. 

These physicians are supposed to be smart. That is why we put our lives in their hands

This is just a proof that when someone is good in one area, it doesn't mean that they have knowledge of other areas as well

The behavior of some of the physicians is analogous to someone cutting the branch of the tree on which they are sitting, which is obviously not very smart

• Upvote 1

It’s a great discussion but we really need to see what this COVID19 does. It seems to be spreading in people with close contact with Pence and Trump.

We should keep pushing for S386. But honestly if some senior member of administration passes away due to COVID, will there be any bill related to immigration? Not sure.

Lol.

1 minute ago, mirchi_bajji said:

emi @Repo uncle...chala anandam ga unnattu unnav...full kush aa

tenor.gif?itemid=7980314

I don't like this S386 bill. I am for merit. Bill block ayyi Merit munduku vasthe happy. Merit ayithe evaru undalo valle untaru. Eligibility leni vallu andaru back vellochu happy ga. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Repo said:

I don't like this S386 bill. I am for merit. Bill block ayyi Merit munduku vasthe happy. Merit ayithe evaru undalo valle untaru. Eligibility leni vallu andaru back vellochu happy ga. 

I agree with you ... merit based is better 

2 hours ago, Repo said:

Merit based ante uncles Kee enduku antha kadupumanta ??

2 hours ago, Repo said:

merit based is always good. just understand that its very hard to get any bill passed. in the last 10 years , nothing significant happened. 

also if they bring merit based , they will definitely give preference to locals and experience - not sure how that is anyway different from the selection criteria now. all witch uncles will again be in preferred line and actual merit people with less experience will be left with no options(with no i140 and no extensions)

On 5/8/2020 at 6:54 AM, Repo said:

Country quotas pettadaniki reason ledu antavu ? Lawmakers are brainless ani decide avvala @Iriswest

Country caps are an extension of Chinese exclusion act to curb immigration from China. They had no idea that China will become a superpower too.