How BJP govt Is Destroying BSNL to Help Jio: BSNLEU Asst. Gen Sec

timmy

23 minutes ago, proudtobeandhrite said:

Why govt employees ante antha negative feeling? The issue is not with employees when the organization is running inefficiently. Its about the management and the policies. You are targetting wrong section. BSNL employees ni private organization laga commission base meeda work cheyamante you will see the difference. 

Also, the things like reservations etc doesn't effect regular trainable jobs. 

Again, there is issue with govt based organizations, but it is not because of reasons like regular employee, reservation etc...

private companies are not more efficient than the govt except in some customer facing ways. Private companies are efficient only when there is competition. and in telecom, air travel, transportation, railways, there's no competition. just a gatekeeper (govt) collecting commission and sending in only people it likes. In telecom, the competition is in reducing prices, not in developing technologies. they simply take a loan, and buy tech and increase private debt many fold. govts can actually drive a hard bargain and reduce the cost of tech by a lot. again, it has to be a concerted effort.

whether these types of companies are better in the hands of public enterprise or a private one is a decision that the govt has to make. both of them have issues. and a govt enterprise can be set up to work way better than a private enterprise with the right management.

but chillar people want to get rich by hook or crook, and they support these kind of privatization all over the world. what to do. 

57 minutes ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

Maa landphone stopped working a couple of months ago. Still no one coming. We are thinking of getting rid of it.

Complaint istiva?? Enthuku follow up cheyyala, vaalla customer care lo adigithe cheptaaru ga...

46 minutes ago, DaleSteyn1 said:

air india,bsnl ilantivi asalu govt chethilo unda koodadhu.Govt work is to address people issues and run administration.Business lu cheyataniki kaadhu .So asap a bsnl,air india laanti white elephants ni odilichukotam better.BSNL ki towers and spectrums roopam lo manchi properties unnay ammesi slow ga bsnl moosestharu

nuvvu entha govt owned enterprises ni vadilinchukuntaavo, govt ki antha less levarage to police the market  in these sectors. and since there's literally no competition in these areas, they should be policed well.

India lo basic research ki spend cheyyaru, applied research ki cheyyaru, industrial research ki cheyyaru.. mari em peekataaniki govt. lol.

private people are not capable of doing it. they simply buy solutions from abroad. another transfer of wealth. lol.

4 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

what is the alternate? govt doesn't spend on basic research anyway. so only administrative types hang around these institutes. 

privatization  of research try cheyali

1 minute ago, Kool_SRG said:

Complaint istiva?? Enthuku follow up cheyyala, vaalla customer care lo adigithe cheptaaru ga...

BSNL is fine. they are seriously understaffed. and employees gave up long ago. 

I remember I took a bsnl leased line in 2013 for 6 months. Yes, you have to beg the lineman to attend to your complaint but that's because he's working on  5 jobs on the same day. I felt a bit sorry.

1 hour ago, alpachinao said:

Ante bsnl full profits lo vunda before jio ? already dead snake noo

It was in pretty good profits till around 2010 later competition valla koncham got hit, 4G spectrum cheyyala on parallel with private players it hit BSNL badly why govt hasn't allotted to it they only know...

Ee madya kaalam lo they were talks that it shall be privatized but due to back lash now they are looking to give 4G spectrum, merger & revival plan they just announced few day before diwali.... Situation is in such bad shape they didn't get salaries for 2 -3 months but were given just before diwali...

2 minutes ago, panipoori said:

privatization  of research try cheyali

lol. they are going to patent every bullshit and live off its rents like assholes.

US specifically passed law for scientists working on a public funded research to sell it. every great business product today is because of govt gift to these 'visionaries'. lol.

3 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

BSNL is fine. they are seriously understaffed. and employees gave up long ago. 

I remember I took a bsnl leased line in 2013 for 6 months. Yes, you have to beg the lineman to attend to your complaint but that's because he's working on  5 jobs on the same day. I felt a bit sorry.

Yes line man shortage untaadi...But service isn't so poor as people think..

Recently i got my MTNL landline shifted from one to another address it was done in under a week that was because some public holidays in between...

Just now, Kool_SRG said:

Yes line man shortage untaadi...But service isn't so poor as people think..

Recently i got my MTNL landline shifted from one to another address it was done in under a week that was because some public holidays in between...

service is on par with the private players.

2 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

lol. they are going to patent every bullshit and live off its rents like assholes.

US specifically passed law for scientists working on a public funded research to sell it. every great business product today is because of govt gift to these 'visionaries'. lol.

Capitalism lo tappavu mari....it's better than the productivity achieved by these govt organizations

personally I loved BSNL, because the people working there were wonderful.

I ofcourse had 2 redundant connections, but I used to visit their office again and again, and they genuinely cared about correcting my issues.and I get to speak directly to the assistant engineer who knows how these networks work, and not to some callcenter employee.

1 minute ago, panipoori said:

Capitalism lo tappavu mari....it's better than the productivity achieved by these govt organizations

what do you mean productivity?  private companies are the same crap.

in a competitive sector, govt companies will also be on par with private companies. productivity has nothing to do with who owns it, but rather on how competitive the field is.

as much as I hate all govt interference, we still have not found a way to organize large parts of economy, gifting them to useless fcukers like Ambani etc.

4 minutes ago, panipoori said:

capitalism means the investors (people) get a share of the tech they invested money in for decades before the product was rolled out. hahaha..

this is something else. this is chillarism.