onsite interview skip cheyocha?

dabbidi_dibbide

bay area lo oka company, 2 rounds clear chesa, onsite interivew ki pilicharu. hotels and flight tickets book chesaru.

kani aa company lo layoffs aithunai chala. so nenu elagu join avvanu. verery offers unnai already.

ippudu skip cheyocha interview?

interview ki 2 days waste, and neun florida lo unta, long flight and hectic travel. not interested. how to skip interview?

Just tell them you have another offer and decided to take it and that you do not want to waste the interviewer time . Nice ga chepte no big deal they will understand.This is very common scenario.

6 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Just tell them you have another offer and decided to take it and that you do not want to waste the interviewer time . Nice ga chepte no big deal they will understand.This is very common scenario.

Monday undi interview, nenu ivvala fix ayyanu vellodu ani. Parleda?

1 minute ago, dabbidi_dibbide said:

they wont care....just tell them you can't make it...nee ticket paisal sofa venaka padipoina change tho samanam vallaki don't worry

Just now, dabbidi_dibbide said:

Mari monday na silent_I1

Email petteyandi. Its little unprofessional though to tell in last minute. Emavutundi maha ayite unprofessional anukuntaru anthe. Lite.*n$

If i were you i will go and eat pani poori etc and will return..pukad tickets aey kada @3$%

• Haha 1