Most rich consultancy owners in US

CH_Desi

1 hour ago, CH_Desi said:

Yenduku discuss cheyyakoodadu ee topic, when they are making money from the blood and sweat of others.

That's business. If you don't like it, just don't work for them and see how that goes.

you cannot get into USA on a H1B without going through a consulting company. Now that you are here through them, you are raising your "voice" and crying and whining that the money they are making is your blood, sweat, tears and puss?? Dude, you are kidding right? Just changing the country does not change the attitude, some people remain the same wherever they go and keep discussing desperately day in and day out how to make more money, who is making how much, blah - and still complain India and Indians do not improve -

Are you going to write a biopic on these consulting companies or what gathering how much they are making, etc??

You don't understand how silly this topic is

1 hour ago, Bhumchik said:

That's business. If you don't like it, just don't work for them and see how that goes.

you cannot get into USA on a H1B without going through a consulting company. Now that you are here through them, you are raising your "voice" and crying and whining that the money they are making is your blood, sweat, tears and puss?? Dude, you are kidding right? Just changing the country does not change the attitude, some people remain the same wherever they go and keep discussing desperately day in and day out how to make more money, who is making how much, blah - and still complain India and Indians do not improve -

Are you going to write a biopic on these consulting companies or what gathering how much they are making, etc??

First thing, I don't work for a consultancy. How did you even make that assumption ?

Second thing, your statement sounds like an oxymoron. You just said everybody has to go through a consulting company which signifies how deeply rooted they are in the h1b process and you are telling me not to discuss them. I couldn't get why people have to go through consultancies to get a job, I am trying to understand how their model works and why people choose to go there. Yes, I am desperate to know more about their business model and how they make money. In business schools they call it a case study if we try to understand how companies made money, but here you are judging me for trying to understand how consultancies made money. 

Last thing, I will write a biopic if I chose to and may be this topic might sound like a silly thing to you but not to me.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Bhumchik said:

nee baadha enti raaja? biopic ee teeskuntaadu autobiography ee raaskuntaado calculate cheste emaindi anta.

14 hours ago, CH_Desi said:

First thing, I don't work for a consultancy. How did you even make that assumption ?

Second thing, your statement sounds like an oxymoron. You just said everybody has to go through a consulting company which signifies how deeply rooted they are in the h1b process and you are telling me not to discuss them. I couldn't get why people have to go through consultancies to get a job, I am trying to understand how their model works and why people choose to go there. Yes, I am desperate to know more about their business model and how they make money. In business schools they call it a case study if we try to understand how companies made money, but here you are judging me for trying to understand how consultancies made money. 

Last thing, I will write a biopic if I chose to and may be this topic might sound like a silly thing to you but not to me.

If you wanna argue for the "sake of arguing", knock yourself out...

If your route to the USA is only through employment, there is no way an employer in the USA is going to hire an alien like you from another country directly - you need a sponsor. Weather it is through employment, marriage or otherwise, you need a sponsor until you get an adequate status to work for any client without the need for a sponsor.

It is naive to state, "they are making money from the blood and sweat of others". They are not doing anything illegal - they are going through immigration process fair and clear. By your statement, every business is making money (illegally) "from the blood and sweat of others" - landlords, apartments, shipyards, railways, airlines, manufacturers, grocery stores, department stores, universities, hospitals, etc who pay minimum wages and amass filthy wealth.

Businessmen have unique skills to produce value while working class can only work and produce products. If you take wealth from the wealthy and give it to the poor, all that money will end up very quickly back in the hands of wealthy because the poor lack the ability to produce value - they need to buy products from the wealthy paying them money. That is the reason for disparity between the rich and poor in any country and it exists for a reason. The advantage with this socio-economic system is, no one can stop you from becoming successful and filthy wealthy. If you want, you can compete with the wealthy and become wealthy too. If you are unsuccessful, YOU are the reason for your failures and no one else! And so stating that, "they are making money from the blood and sweat of others" is downright naive and tantamount to accusing (like a loser!) that wealthy people are the reason for your own failures because "you are giving them your blood and sweat". If you don't like the way it is, don't give your blood and sweat to them - just keep your blood and sweat with yourself and blame nobody.

• Confused 1

For Christ’s sake, please don’t call them consultancies.  They are just body shops Or staffing company. Simply put, they send people to vendor who is either IT staffing firm or services firm for clients. 

48 minutes ago, Bhumchik said:

If you wanna argue for the "sake of arguing", knock yourself out...

If your route to the USA is only through employment, there is no way an employer in the USA is going to hire an alien like you from another country directly - you need a sponsor. Weather it is through employment, marriage or otherwise, you need a sponsor until you get an adequate status to work for any client without the need for a sponsor.

It is naive to state, "they are making money from the blood and sweat of others". They are not doing anything illegal - they are going through immigration process fair and clear. By your statement, every business is making money (illegally) "from the blood and sweat of others" - landlords, apartments, shipyards, railways, airlines, manufacturers, grocery stores, department stores, etc who pay minimum wages and amass filthy wealth.

Businessmen have unique skills to produce value while working class can only work and produce products. If you take wealth from the wealthy and give it to the poor, all that money will end up very quickly back in the hands of wealthy because the poor lack the ability to produce value - they need to buy products from the wealthy paying them money. That is the reason for disparity between the rich and poor in any country and it exists for a reason. The advantage with this socio-economic system is, no one can stop you from becoming successful and filthy wealthy. If you want, you can compete with the wealthy and become wealthy too. If you are unsuccessful, YOU are the reason for your failures and no one else! And so stating that, "they are making money from the blood and sweat of others" is downright naive and tantamount to accusing (like a loser!) that wealthy people are the reason for your own failures because "you are giving them your blood and sweat". If you don't like the way it is, don't give your blood and sweat to them - just keep your blood and sweat with yourself and blame nobody.

Please help yourself by not engaging in this topic, since you feel that it's a silly one and doesn't need a discussion. Yet, you continue to engage with me one this.

About the body shoppers going through the the immigration process fair and clear. Please either you do not know or pretending to not know about their unethical practices. Some of which may be downright illegal. Practices like applying for a h1b with out an actual project/job which is a seriously illegal thing to do, holding back wages which is another illegal thing they do, making a candidate pay for the h1b filing fees is illegal and also some of them misrepresent the candidate's work experience which may not be illegal but unethical.

I do not like the way they operate and I feel they operate at a employee's expense, an employee shouldn't have to request to get paid on time for they work that have done. They should be paid on time, because they engage in practices like delaying payroll, I feel my statement that they are making money from the blood and sweat of employee is justified. So, if a person doesn't get paid on time and accuses the business of the same thing he is a loser then by your logic. Partly, the candidate is also responsible for it as they don't want to fight legally against them because their immigration status may be jeopardized. I agree with you on the last sentence though, I wish people were like that and didn't engage with them. Unfortunately they have become a necessary evil and means to the achieve the bigger dream of a life in USA for many people.

I am not jealous of these consultancy/body shoppers since they have made a lot of money, but I feel bad because they engage in seriously questionable/illegal practices like some of those discussed earlier and paint themselves as people with ethics in India. The reason that I have started this thread is to get a rough idea how some of these movie producer cum body shop owners make their money and to understand if cinema was a means to move their money easily to India. 

My consultancy owner . Chiranjeevi party ki janasena party ki baga 50-60 crores ichadu. Tv channel (News) pettadu . US nunchi move kuda ayyadu for getting into politics . Anni bane unnayi kani na paisal aey pay cheyadu. Greedy fellow @~`

17 minutes ago, Amrita said:

My consultancy owner . Chiranjeevi party ki janasena party ki baga 50-60 crores ichadu. Tv channel (News) pettadu . US nunchi move kuda ayyadu for getting into politics . Anni bane unnayi kani na paisal aey pay cheyadu. Greedy fellow @~`

Mi lanti valla daggara dobbese akkada ala karchu pedutaru

1 minute ago, Hydrockers said:

Mi lanti valla daggara dobbese akkada ala karchu pedutaru

Agreed. Visukochindi emails messages texts to don’t know how to get back my money . @~`

2 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Agreed. Visukochindi emails messages texts to don’t know how to get back my money . @~`

Attorney ni kaluvu akka

If amount chala ekkuva unte cheppu oka contact ista they will handle it

Just now, Hydrockers said:

Attorney ni kaluvu akka

If amount chala ekkuva unte cheppu oka contact ista they will handle it

Actually per diem amount . Can’t go legally Kada ? It meets LCA pay too . 1.5 years back money with adjustments of visa filing fees etc . Around 15k $s@d

I don’t know if I can do anything at all . I m also leaving soon .  Last month salary kuda istada ani doubt .

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

Actually per diem amount . Can’t go legally Kada ? It meets LCA pay too . 1.5 years back money with adjustments of visa filing fees etc . Around 15k $s@d

I don’t know if I can do anything at all . I m also leaving soon .  Last month salary kuda istada ani doubt .

Last month salary ivvakapote inka manchindi kada

Anni mails attach chesi sue chesi mingu

1 minute ago, Hydrockers said:

Last month salary ivvakapote inka manchindi kada

Anni mails attach chesi sue chesi mingu

Yeah I will  bother him at the least if he doesn’t return my money . 

Actually anduke India podam anukunna vacation ani at least no work  No money than working and not getting paid but doesn’t seem like that works without new i797.