chase freedom pre approval

Virata_Parvam

pre approval vaste you have just met the criteria for card.. Not assured of the card..

When you apply using the invitation thats when you actual credit scored and history is checked

Usually they either deny specifying reason or ask for additional documentation. Wait for the letter

4 hours ago, Virata_Parvam said:

vaste apply chesina vadu decision cheppakunda it will take little longer antunnadu how many days they will tell the decision.Any experiences..?chances of denials there..?

Call Chase Credit card customer care , it will be automated and you can get the status of the application

I applied a few years back , ilane ayindi , when I called the customer care number the same day , it said 'approved' etc 

4 hours ago, ShyamSunder said:

call the chase customer service and request them if u can talk to the lending department about my application. Lending department vallu chusi approve chestaru

did as u told and they said fax the ssn. Call after 3-4 days to process the application.