OPT lo phake petti job kottanu. Now FTE offering at same company with good pay.

Mustodukustodu

24 minutes ago, Mustodukustodu said:

Any solution to my problem?

first of all fake pettadam is crime.. and I know you have posted this for @KumarUncle's attention.

H1Bs lo kuda companies fake pedtunnay... @USCIS is scrutinizing all the past applications and rejecting the extensions of people who filed H1Bs from Consultancies .

For your problem... you are working for the same company and the company feels taking you full time would save them money and resources.

Background check lo you will be caught if they do thorough check... lucky ayithey job confirm aythadi... Mostly valley offer chesaru kabatti BG light undochu... depends on the company HR policies though...

2 minutes ago, Unityunity2 said:

Vaadu bro..vunndi potadi..vunchukunnadi potadi..

Yes I feel same but manager is asking me everyday. I dont know how to handle this situation 

1 minute ago, CuteDesiGal said:

Lite manager tho velli matladu, 90% em kadu but nu ippudu anukuntunna super pay rakapovachu. Andhulo 70-80% vachidi. Open ga cheppei

agree, vallu FT offer chestunaru ante they like and need him.  It doesn't matter the BG

20 minutes ago, Pillipilla said:

You got job no, why problem? 

2 minutes ago, CuteDesiGal said:

Lite manager tho velli matladu, 90% em kadu but nu ippudu anukuntunna super pay rakapovachu. Andhulo 70-80% vachidi. Open ga cheppei

Simple123

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

first of all fake pettadam is crime.. and I know you have posted this for @KumarUncle's attention.

H1Bs lo kuda companies fake pedtunnay... @USCIS is scrutinizing all the past applications and rejecting the extensions of people who filed H1Bs from Consultancies .

Is there a law that forbids phake resume?? How is this relevant to my question. 

2 minutes ago, Simple123 said:

agree, vallu FT offer chestunaru ante they like and need him.  It doesn't matter the BG

Ok. Tommorow I will tell him everything. Let's see 

Just now, Mustodukustodu said:

Is there a law that forbids phake resume?? How is this relevant to my question. 

Yes @USCIS has already deployed a team to scrutinize the applications particularly @H1B visa extensions. You will see higher number of rejections soon...

Just now, Quickgun_murugan said:

Yes @USCIS has already deployed a team to scrutinize the applications particularly @H1B visa extensions. You will see higher number of rejections soon...

Job Resume lo mathrame phake pedtharu. Uscis ki genuine resume eee submit chestharu. So no problems. I'm not scared of it. 

2 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

Ante inka Desi witch batch out aa?

1 minute ago, Mustodukustodu said:

Job Resume lo mathrame phake pedtharu. Uscis ki genuine resume eee submit chestharu. So no problems. I'm not scared of it. 

CLient ki submit chesina resume nay patkuntunnaru man.. not the one you submitted to @USCIS