Manchi bed

futureofandhra

6 hours ago, pittagoda said:

No man.. This is the time.. 

Nov lo set chestey August ( good weather ) lo kid.. 

aug lo  first birth sign kuda chusko inka ..just weather or 1 yr school kosam kakurthi padthe...biscuit aithadi nee life.

13 hours ago, futureofandhra said:

Bhayyas 

Manchi parupu mancham suggestion plz

Thanks giving time lo offer vuntey veyandi

Anni 1000+ lo vunnayi 

Complete confusion

Queen size bed kosam looking

matress totally depends on you....you need see if you like plush or memory....store ko po anni try chey

neeku nachina firmness chusko......akkada konu leka pothea adhea bed type nu online amazon/wayfair lo konuko 

13 hours ago, perugu_vada said:

My preference was Firm mattress, chala showrooms tirigaaka i liked this, i took king 

https://www.ikea.com/us/en/p/morgedal-foam-mattress-firm-dark-gray-30277389/

I second this if you like indian matress kind little firm go with the ikea one. we tried Tempur pedic ( 2700$) and beauty rest (2000$) both after a while too soft anipinchai

14 hours ago, sattipandu said:

I can suggest a mattress not bed

Take atleast 10 inch thick hybrid mattress that is atleast on semi firm side

A plush soft mattress becomes wayyyy to soft over a period of time 

Use goosedown filled comforter and pillows

U will be in heaven

Jai balayya

Jai ntr

How do you wash the the down filled comforters 

2 hours ago, kakatiya said:

Matress Costco or Sam's..

For cot..- go to any local furniture shops you will get real cheap good deals.

local stores ante Mattress firm etc na? vallu mari daarunam..min $1500 - 2000 nundi start chestharu...and they wont leave you. They will make sure you spend that much (in their store or some other doesn't matter)....day motham lo most imp. thing is good sleep....you earn this much, cant you spend couple thousands for a good sleep which lasts 10yrs ani ninnu rechagothadu (naa lanti vallu kottaga pellaina vallaki, pakka wife unte rechipotharu.....last ki bakaraaa avtharu ;) 

these expensive mattress are good for 5yrs max.....entha firm di konna, after 3+yrs it starts loosing its firmness and 5yrs ki you feel like you want to buy another one.

tuft and needle website lo chudu.....under $800 lo king size mattress and good firm.....frnd bought it couple yrs back and still holding that firmness annadu.

hybrid models kuda unnai anta which are little expensive....but better than spending $3000 - 4000 in similar models outside.

3 hours ago, ravana said:

I second this if you like indian matress kind little firm go with the ikea one. we tried Tempur pedic ( 2700$) and beauty rest (2000$) both after a while too soft anipinchai

goddamn 2700 for a mttress

u guys are rich fukkers