swiggy banned in vijaywada :)

kothavani

2 hours ago, WigsandThighs said:

Vijayawada undedhi Hyderabad lo 2 galli 's antha..dhaniki swiggy giggy endhukayya? Meeru mee l@nche kathalu kakapothe 🤷‍♂️

avna....manam bustand nunchi straightga see chaitanyaki narayanaki vachipote alane untadi

2 hours ago, DummyVariable said:

The customer is paying the price and not the restaurant though. If something costs 15$, uber eats adds 5$ as service fee. Ultimately it is the customer who is paying the extra cost and not the restaurant. I have seen uber eats being used well in big cities in USA. 

The point is I donno how it works in India.

2 hours ago, DummyVariable said:

The customer is paying the price and not the restaurant though. If something costs 15$, uber eats adds 5$ as service fee. Ultimately it is the customer who is paying the extra cost and not the restaurant. I have seen uber eats being used well in big cities in USA. 

The customer is partially paying the price for delivery expense...

The delivery service, like UBER eats take a cut from the restaurant too, usually 20-30%. GrubHub charges 30% on the bills from the restaurant and delivery charges from the customer. This payment is collected from the customer and paid back to the restaurant usually after 1week to 10 days.

3 hours ago, DummyVariable said:

Well, customer is only paying 20-30% of it. That’s why they are happy to order the food. UberEat and Swiggy are using investors cash to cover the difference. One day they gonna rub everything on customer and the customer will be pissed. That is what happening to ola and Uber in India.