How to cope up with the Big financial losses

Athadu007

100K Boka in shares, Bougght 20k more to average down, looks like not going to workout. 

Not sure ela Marchipovalo. 

Yearly nanana sankalu naki 100 miles one way drive chesi kastapadi nadichi sampadinchina dabbu.  1YEAR with family my savings are only 20 - 25k. 

It almost 4 years savings with 35k I borrowed ( Inka 25k migili vundi). 

Dont come to stock market Guys. oksari ravochemo kani poyi napudu ekave pothayi. Technicals antha bull

90% Nalaga kaka poyina pogotukune valle vuntaru. Invest in land or atleast GOLD. stays for ever. Chances are 10% to loss. 

Nenu e laksha sampadinchali ante maro 5 years pattudhi. 

Asalu evariki kanapadakunda ekadiko dooranga paripovali ani vundhi leaving all the family. 

4 minutes ago, Athadu007 said:

100K Boka in shares, Bougght 20k more to average down, looks like not going to workout. 

Yearly nanana sankalu naki 100 miles one way drive chesi kastapadi nadichi sampadinchina dabbu.  1YEAR with family my savings are only 20 - 25k. 

Dont come to stock market Guys. oksari ravochemo kani poyi napudu ekave pothayi. Technicals antha bull

90% Nalaga kaka poyina pogotukune valle vuntaru. Invest in land or atleast GOLD. stays for ever. Chances are 10% to loss. 

Asalu evariki kanapadakunda ekadiko dooranga paripovali ani vundhi leaving all the family. 

dont worry bro, you will be ok , dont make that mistrake again. Accept the present situtation and do your best , 100 k you will easily make try for good jobs, extra jobs etc 

4 minutes ago, WigsandThighs said:

Arey enni sarlu pothayi ra nee paisalu? Weekly Okasari 100k poyinayi ani posting..r u raghunandhan inside?

I am saying so far what I lost, Its hard to digest on daily basis. Visukoku you never no when will you be in that situation.

14 minutes ago, Athadu007 said:

I am saying so far what I lost, Its hard to digest on daily basis. Visukoku you never no when will you be in that situation.

long term lo a shares rate increase avvava bro ? like inko 3 yrs lo ala 

26 minutes ago, Athadu007 said:

nijanga loss vacchindi else baaga profit vacchi migata vallaki raakoodadu ani negative publicity istunnava..

endukante indian mentality adi...anduke asking

• Haha 1

bro ma tella lead gadu 401k investment  kakunda e stocks lo monthly 10% sal invest chestadu...vadi ytd 20% untadi ...he said people loose money because of greed. It is like a gamble ani annadu..Vadu inko 5-7  yrs lo retire avtadu anta with 2 mil ..

Just now, Scada said:

bro ma tella lead gadu 401k kakunda e stocks lo monthly 10% sal invest chestadu...vadi ytd 20% untadi ...he said people loose money because of greed. It is like a gamble ani annadu..Vadu inko 5-7  yrs lo retire avtadu anta with 2 mil ..

Correct ee ba

1 week lo double kavali anukuntaru janalu

There is a difference between gambler and investor. You seem to have started as gambler who realized little late. don’t do anything out of emotions and don’t make same mistakes again. Be patient. Market will reward you. If you are lucky, may be there will be recession next year giving you ample opportunities to purchase the stocks at lower costs and help you recover sooner than later. Good luck. 

1 minute ago, aatadista said:

There is a difference between gambler and investor. You seem to have started as gambler who realized little late. don’t do anything out of emotions and don’t make same mistakes again. Be patient. Market will reward you. If you are lucky, may be there will be recession next year giving you ample opportunities to purchase the stocks at lower costs and help you recover sooner than later. Good luck. 

Already loss booked anukunta 

41 minutes ago, Athadu007 said:

@RPG_Reloaded 

Pls donate $100k to him

you should knw what you are doing...i lost 15k in stocks lomg back..it was a good lesson and which helped me to invest better...i made a lot more...i feel like its good i lost the initial amount