• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JohnSnow

• Pillipilla

• tacobell fan

• dasari4kntr

1 hour ago, no01 said:

till date I saw only one part...2015 Rogue One...assalu ardam kaale and ekkaledhu which is understandable cause previous movies/characters/plots emi theliyadh kada.

but Starwars ki intha craze unndadi because of only one movie......1977 original star wars.....tharuvatha vachina movies ela unna...its all because of only 1 movie anthe. Period.

Maa dad, uncles andaru Sholay gurinchi oka range lo cheppukuntaru....its like a festival and how they saw that movie back then...Inter lo eppudo TV lo chusa...chusi I thought this is a big BS movie ani....starwars kuda anthe.....1977 time lo ah story line tho, ah special effects lo....movies ila kuda untaya annattu unde public ki...so anduke they went crazy...ala ala next generation kids ki valla parents balavantham ga starwars characters / games / toys alavaatu chesi...part of the family laga chesaru...anduke ee genration vallu kuda automatic ga fans aipoyyaru....we cant blame them

Rogue one is not even one of the starwars series, it's just one the side. The way the movies released might be confusing to a lot of people, chronologically, part 4 was released first, followed by 5, 6, 1, 2, 3, 7, 8 and now 9. Rouge one is not one of the series. Any avid starwars fan would like parts 4, 5, 6 much better....after Disney took over, you see a lot of repetitive plots and more diversity as their signature. We saw the first female Jedi in the part 8 but it didn't get me as excited as the part 4 released in 1977.