Do Muslims matter in India

kevinUsa

wrong question.

the right question is: Should muslims take India seriously?

the answer is no. 

muslims should shed their patriotism and work in local politics and attempt to get some influence at the state level.

muslims should not support central imposition of India, which too many muslims do. They have a romantic view that India is their nation. but its not. its nobody's nation. its an empire that cheats the world with a sham constitution.

time to focus on their welfare, and be more active (if possible) at the local level.

fcuk India.

2 hours ago, lovemystate said:

Bro you are mistaken quint , scroll are all very much pro Indian and pro (North Indian) baapan too. Their primary job is to make sure their other North Indian baapans (and some allied castes) don’t do too much damage to themselves as they damage muslims , South Indians and others . They are basically track 2 diplomats of sangh parivar.

all of them completely hate regional parties because they are led by non-north Indian baapans.

congress murdered thousands of Sikhs and Muslims in its role bjp murdered thousands too but were any people killed under regional party rules . But you never see wire, quint praise lalloo, akhilesh or chandrababu it Jagan or kcr for secularism or call them secular champions of India. It is always the janeu dhaari kashmiri baapan rahul who is secular champ. Communal champs are they as well and secular champs are they as wel. Others are just extras to them . They always have this disrespectful and contemptuous tone towards them.

chevitodi mundu shankam oodhaku.

soodhilodhaaram is the delusional hindutva shepherd for sheeps here. 

he's not in a position to have a rational conversation.

5 hours ago, soodhilodaaram said:

arey @kevinUsa.. dont try to show you bapanese skills of making people fight with your idiotic thread and get happiness out of it, this is the whole reason why baps are hated across india.. learn to live that these skills are no longer skills specific to baps.. same skills sets are on v2 now.. make people fight each other and eliminate them as well.. ee skills lo other castes mastered .. best thing for baps in today's world.. regain the lost ground of "noble and educated souls serving humanity", this is the only way a baps can ever be a baps... 

I am just a messenger 

information sharing  business only 

15 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

muslims should give up on India. It is not worth it.

they should add more strength to their local govts in their fight against India.

100% that was the reason  I voted for MIM in 2014 elections 

• Upvote 1

btw, I would never tell what a muslim should do.  I do not completely understand their predicament.

so everything I say about muslims is only applicable to upperclass muslims who still think that secularism has a chance in India. Not regular muslims.

btw, I would never tell what a muslim should do.  I do not completely understand their predicament.

so everything I say about muslims is only applicable to upperclass muslims who still think that secularism has a chance in India. Not regular muslims, who actually work in politics like every other group does.