police count ni baga penchali mamul ga kadu

IT revoulution is there a lot man, 

only thing is man power 

1 hour ago, kittaya said:

IT revoulution is there a lot man, 

only thing is man power 

man power police department lo chala increase cheyali bhayya nenu kadu annanu

IT revolution enduku annanu ante

100 tech support, calls ni route cheydam, response time under 5 mins lopu undatam antha easy kadu antunna

2 hours ago, Sachin200 said:

Vastadhi ley change , change towards productive side will always take time. Sudden ga police dept ni Baga responsible ayipovali ante kadhu ga 

100 has been there for years- probably decades. Inkaa time padathadhi ante comedy. 

Just now, DummyVariable said:

108 anukunta. 

India lo unnappudu used that service once. My friend got electrocuted and i called 108, they came after 20 mins, and he died in my own hands before they came. 

I was 17 then, young and worried but i had to go to police station and file a complaint.  Next day police came to me and first thing they asked is, "Chanipoyina abbayi phones or jewelry emanna undha room lo?" ani

1 minute ago, JohnSnow said:

India lo unnappudu used that service once. My friend got electrocuted and i called 108, they came after 20 mins, and he died in my own hands before they came. 

I was 17 then, young and worried but i had to go to police station and file a complaint.  Next day police came to me and first thing they asked is, "Chanipoyina abbayi phones or jewelry emanna undha room lo?" ani

They will never come. Take in your own vehicle or take the injured in auto. Asalu aa traffic lo call cheyadame pedda waste. Police will also behave badly.