What happened to Naidu's democratic compulsions ?

bhaigan

3 hours ago, Meowalpha said:

I see-ed your post about Jaggu supporting CAB. I think Jaggu supported it to prevent himself from going to jail. I don't know why you're against CAB. 

I dont support CAB, 

CAB ekkada nunchi puttukoni vachindo I know, this all came from when he was CM of Gujarat, Godhra incident, akkada konni vandhala mandi muslims ni ucha kotha kosaru, naturally valu pissed off ayi undachu, vajapayee was about to bathraf modi, do you know who saved his arse LK advani. Appatlo mee baboru emannado telusa maseedulu kulche party annadu BJP ni, bodi hyd lo adugu pedithe arrest chesthanu ani anandu. CAB nijanga chitta suddi tho implemenet chesinatlu anipiyaledu. CAB inkoka demonetization or GST bill avvachu emo. Punjab lo unna sikh jai Pakistan ante appudu em peekutharu, because Punjab Pakistan lo kuda undi kabbatti, Bengal lo unna hindu jai Bangladesh ante appudu emi peekutharu, citizenship peeki padi dobbuthara

mee sinna babu kuda support chesanu bhayya

jaggu jail kosam support chesadu annadi mee lafoot theory lu, AP anedi fukced up state, AP lo ae party ayina central lo  ae party power lo unte vallaki salam lu gulam lu cheyalsinde, AP lo unna anni party lu BJP ki varasa petti BJ lu isthunnaru adi telusko mundu

North India was always biased with south, ee discrimination eppati nuncho nadusthune undi

1 minute ago, bhaigan said:

I dont support CAB, 

CAB ekkada nunchi puttukoni vachindo I know, this all came from when he was CM of Gujarat, Godhra incident, akkada konni vandhala mandi muslims ni ucha kotha kosaru, naturally valu pissed off ayi undachu, vajapayee was about to bathraf modi, do you know who saved his arse LK advani. Appatlo mee baboru emannado telusa maseedulu kulche party annadu BJP ni, bodi hyd lo adugu pedithe arrest chesthanu ani anandu. CAB nijanga chitta suddi tho implemenet chesinatlu anipiyaledu. CAB inkoka demonetization bill avuthadi. punjab lo unna sikh jai pakisthan ante appudu em peekutharu, because punjab pakistan lo kuda undi kabbati, bangla lo unna hindu jai bnagladesh ante appudu emi peekutharu, citizenship peeki padi dobbuthara

mee sinna babu kuda support chesanu bhayya

jaggu jail kosam support chesadu annadi mee lafoot theory lu, AP anedi fukced up state, AP lo ae party ayina central lo power lo ae party unna vallaki salam lu gulam lu cheyalsinde, AP lo unna anni party lu BJP ki varasa petti BJ lu isthunnaru adi telusko mundu

Ninna deeni gurunchi already kottukunnam kada, basically idi inko DACA bill. Illegal ga unna vallaki citizenship iyyadam. DACA ki criteria age, endukante vallaki teliyani vayasulo tappu chesaru. CAB ki religious persecution face chesinavallani allow cheyabadina vallaki ani valla criteria, partition appudu vidipoyina countries lo. It's true that they have a political motive behind it, but I don't see it as a religious discrimination towards citizens. They can change the criteria for allowing citizenship in their purview depending on what they need. 

2 hours ago, bhaigan said:

What happened to Naidu's democratic compulsions?

Before the general elections in April this year, Telugu Desam Party president and former Andhra Pradesh chief minister N Chandrababu Naidu often used to mention the term “democratic compulsions.”

He used to tell the reporters that in politics, there were two compulsions for the political parties in the state to take any decision, particularly in aligning with any other political party. They are: political compulsions and ideological compulsions.

Political compulsions make a party to decide with which party it should align with to win the elections. These compulsions depend on the situation prevailing at that time.

He used to say that the TDP had aligned with the Communist parties and the Telangana Rashtra Samithi in the past and with the BJP in 2014 only for political compulsions. 

The JD (U)-BJP alliance in Bihar and JD (S)-Congress pact in Karnataka are also part of the political compulsions, Naidu said.

Similarly, ideological compulsions will force two like-minded parties with common ideological base to forge an alliance -- like Shiv Sena-BJP alliance in Maharashtra in the past, the SP-BSP alliance in UP and NCP-Congress alliance in Maharashtra again.

Then, Naidu coined another term – democratic compulsions. He used to say that the country’s democracy was in danger due to Prime Minister Narendra Modi and BJP president Amit Shah, as he alleged that they had systematically subverted all democratic institutions like CBI, ED, Election Commission, CAG and Income Tax department, besides influencing even judiciary.

So, he called for unity among all like-minded democratic forces like Congress, Trinamul Congress, Aam Admi Party, NCP, SP and BSP and tried to form a Maha Ghatbandhan. But, the grand alliance collapsed even before it was formed as the BJP returned to power with greater majority. 

The democratic compulsions disappeared with the BJP coming back to power and Naidu’s plan falling flat.

Now, the same TDP president is making a desperate attempt to get closer to the BJP. Forgetting the past, his party shamelessly supported the BJP in getting the contentious Citizenship Amendment Bill in the Lok Sabha.

By supporting the NDA government on the crucial legislation, the TDP sent a clear message that it is warming up to the BJP. Naidu wants to convey that he is repenting for walking out of the NDA last year.

So, Naidu has ignored the democratic compulsions and the only compulsion Naidu has now is political compulsion!

People did not care abotu Democratic Compulsions. So he changed his opinion and is supporting BJP again