CAA bill la why are srilankan tamils are left out?

hyperbole

33 minutes ago, karthikn said:

i am not bhakt, but i don't see a reason to include muslims in the bill when no muslim person is persecuted in those 3 countries and they are majority.

no jamia milia student protested when hindu girls are being abducted/forcible marriages and converting them as muslims.. ippudu suden ga lechindi.

one thing is clear from delhi protests is that muslims are ok to give citizenship to pak muslims at the cost of *their country* getting f*d up.. country loki t**ists enter ayyi sankanakipoyina ok, because religion comes first then country .. my $0.02

Below are the questions.

Btw, the issue is not about pakistani muslims... it is about Indian Muslims.

THe reason why i said Andh Bhakt is Are you aware of Detention camps running from 2015 onwards?? How many indians languishing in it??

Here is a sample for you

https://www.indiatoday.in/india/story/kargil-war-veteran-mohammed-sana-ullah-declared-foreigner-sent-to-detention-centre-assam-nrc-1538097-2019-05-30

https://www.indiatoday.in/india/story/former-president-fakhruddin-ali-ahmed-family-again-left-out-of-nrc-list-1594188-2019-09-01

https://www.indiatimes.com/news/india/chandrayaan-2-mission-advisor-and-prominent-scientist-along-with-his-family-excluded-from-assam-nrc-375231.html

The problem is not with outsiders it is the poor indians who are illiterate and have no documents to prove.

29 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

you are emotionally driven, do you have the stats on many Muslims or Hindus have been granted citizenship in last 50 years? we have very stringent citizenship law, it is easy to become a citizen of USA or any developed country than India. The easiest way to be Indian citizen is to not go through legal means.

they are angry because they are being singled out.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, hyperbole said:

tamillo Indians kadu ante sari poyidi kada ee cover drive kanna. when 10% muslims in india are counted as minorities why not 10% tamils in srilanka?

ekkodo iran nundi vachina parsi laku unna provision native people of the land ki levva. sagamu mandi north gallu mixed fruit juice vadi ke anta unte amma ganna amma lanti tamillolaku enta undali, just name sake mention kuda ledu.

Sri Lanka ni include cheste akkada Muslims Kuda minority category kinda vastaru andhuke vadilesaremo...

4 hours ago, Spartan said:

Srilankan Tamils are neither the religious minority in Sri Lanka...nor are being religiously persecuted for forcible conversions or denied the law of land..unlike other nations which were included who foricbly convert the minorities.

dude. simple google. srilankan Tamils are the largest persecuted group in the entire asia by numbers, even if you add rohingyas. 

in fact they are the only hindu group to be persecuted for their religion. you think buddhists love hindus or something? talk to a srilankan.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, hyperbole said:

northie pushpm galluku vallu Hindulu laga kanapadutalera or some other reason? genuine doubt.

ayina ammaki annamu pettanodu pinnammaki bangaru gaju chestannadu anta, mana deshamla unna poor ke sakka ga dikku ledu pakka deshla unnalonnanni uddaristara ee bill tho. what is the compulsion behind this bill and why now is nother genuine doubt. in btw I don’t care if muslims are left out but why this athi and why now? read so,e news articles but everything is superficial and neither the people opposing it or people supporting get it.

my viewpoint why this athi, why now and em labamu? don’t effing tell me lets add more hindus to the beautiful nation of ours is the only motive

sri lanka is not religious state, simple ga its not islamic state as BANG and PAK

1 minute ago, soodhilodaaram said:

sri lanka is not religious state, simple ga its not islamic state as BANG and PAK

lol. srilankan tamils are persecuted for their religion too. I mean does such an obvious thing needed stating? use google.

6 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Srilankan aravollu religious minority emi kaadu kada....ethnic minority antaru kada..that may be the reason.

4 hours ago, Spartan said:

Srilankan Tamils are neither the religious minority in Sri Lanka...nor are being religiously persecuted for forcible conversions or denied the law of land..unlike other nations which were included who foricbly convert the minorities.

uncle what about muslims in mynamar? 

why tamils were not included in the bill is probably because nobody gives a second thought to their existence.

actually Indian govt doesn't give a thought to anyone, even HIndus from pakistan, afghanistan. So we can assume that this law is simply a cynical votebank appeasing move. 

nothing on the ground will probably change for the hindu refugees.