Green Card - E News padinda?

jefferson1

Deal on Backlog for Workers’ Green Cards Could Clear Way for Senate Vote

Under a compromise, the per-country cap system would be phased out and new restrictions placed on the H-1B high-skilled visa program

WASHINGTON—Legislation to speed up the process for employment-based green cards for some Indian immigrants caught in a yearslong backlog could receive a vote in the Senate as early as this week, after the bill’s sponsor and a key objector reached a bipartisan compromise.

The bill would lift per-country caps on permanent residency for immigrants who have job offers in the U.S. That would allow people who have waited in the backlog the longest—primarily Indian and some Chinese immigrants on H-1B high-skill visas—to receive green cards first under a new system.

A version of the bill passed with a wide bipartisan majority in the House in July, and Sen. Mike Lee (R., Utah) has brought up his version in the Senate multiple times through a process known as unanimous consent, which allows bills to bypass roll-call votes. But Mr. Lee’s bill has drawn objections from one or more senators each time it was introduced.

Mr. Lee reached a compromise with one of the bill’s longest holdouts, Sen. Dick Durbin (D., Ill.), Senate aides said Tuesday night, reviving its chances of receiving a vote.

rest of the news

https://www.wsj.com/articles/deal-on-backlog-for-workers-green-cards-could-clear-way-for-senate-vote-11576640908

9 minutes ago, jefferson1 said:

anthe antava?

Ante Mari  bro nenu Ee Gc Pent 2013 Nundi follow avutunna ayyedi Ledu lowda ledu

2013 lo google AdWords lo kuda unde  Gc for hitech workerks ani

there were lot of paid advertising in yt in 2014 in support of the bill

I used to review those ads then 

those ads were marked as inaccurate or deceptive by viewers I use to review them manually 

mana valla meda soft corner unde appudu approve chese vadini as I was also one of the aspirations for us.

Now after seeing all the I would be marking them as deceptive...

anta penta mottam

31 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

Ante Mari  bro nenu Ee Gc Pent 2013 Nundi follow avutunna ayyedi Ledu lowda ledu

2013 lo google AdWords lo kuda unde  Gc for hitech workerks ani

there were lot of paid advertising in yt in 2014 in support of the bill

I used to review those ads then 

those ads were marked as inaccurate or deceptive by viewers I use to review them manually 

mana valla meda soft corner unde appudu approve chese vadini as I was also one of the aspirations for us.

Now after seeing all the I would be marking them as deceptive...

anta penta mottam

Bill pass chesedi viewers kadu senators anna chinna logic etta miss iyyav...ina deni valana mee mestris ki origedi em ledu ga based on 50-50 rule