Car Suggestion

mantis

11 minutes ago, mantis said:

Tesla ki repairs osthe kashtam ani thinking ...it should be a second car ani Naa opinion 

aithe mana desis mostly kone Honda , Toyota ne teesuko , reliable , neeku visugu vachi amme daka car will run with minimal issues

1 hour ago, kakatiya said:

Subaru ascent 2020 is ok , but it's windshield are weak. 

Also 2019 transmission s failed on many new vehicles but luckily Subaru replaced them. Most of them.

2020 have fewer transmission problem and space is just as good as pilot.

it has highest safety rating in that class

3 minutes ago, Galactus said:

aithe mana desis mostly kone Honda , Toyota ne teesuko , reliable , neeku visugu vachi amme daka car will run with minimal issues

cosumer reports anni veeti meedanne kada chesedi edo vere cars nonn existential annatttu

4 minutes ago, uyghur12 said:

cosumer reports anni veeti meedanne kada chesedi edo vere cars nonn existential annatttu

they write because these cars are found to be too reliable , Toyota Corolla has been the best selling car for many years because its damn good at that entry level

57 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

I recommend Murano because of deep discounts, decent handling and rich features. If you want sedans go with accord excellent driving dynamics and very practical. If you want cheap go with kia soul great visibility and feels really nice for the price.

Nissan CVT tho issues vunnayi ani chadiva. Anduke deep discounts estunnadu almost on every model. 

2 hours ago, mantis said:

Thankyou all for the suggestions...I am a new driver so little hesitating to buy SUV...also looking for features like backup camera,navigator 

Nissan Rogue ela untundi? Nissan Rogue or Nissan Murano? Which car is big ?

All the latest vehicles must have a backup camera by default, even on the entry level trim.

SUVs ki visibility thakkuva. Go for those that have a Blind Spot monitor as well. Most mid-level trims of all SUVs have it.

6 hours ago, lovemystate said:

I recommend Murano because of deep discounts, decent handling and rich features. If you want sedans go with accord excellent driving dynamics and very practical. If you want cheap go with kia soul great visibility and feels really nice for the price.

Mee lanti vallu KIA konukko ani cheppala saar...adi by default kada..

color kuda...KIA Soul yellow chala popular...of course coincidence ae anuko

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Mee lanti vallu KIA konukko ani cheppala saar...adi by default kada..

color kuda...KIA Soul yellow chala popular...of course coincidence ae anuko

ori gajji munja prathi daniki edupena siggu saram leni munja nayala

Used car ante ..i recommend low miliage accord 2003-07 - dont go for V6 though. go for regular 4 cylinder and go for cheaper LX - it feels more spacious than EX. One of the best all time models i have driven for handling and reliability- better than many 2019 models. You can get for 5k.