How Hindu Nationalism Threatens India's Muslims

kevinUsa

3 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

U son of b*****

Did I ever include Your family or anyone

Try to have some sense when u post

yah you did now.....so dont put yourself in such a high pedestal

a guy who would join hands with country's enemies and protest against own PM is someone who wouldn't mind deceiving own mother. no amount of insult and humiliation is less for such people 

10 minutes ago, batman2 said:

yah you did now.....so dont put yourself in such a high pedestal

a guy who would join hands with country's enemies and protest against own PM is someone who wouldn't mind deceiving own mother. no amount of insult and humiliation is less for such people 

This statement proves that u have maturity of. A 5 year kid

15 minutes ago, batman2 said:

you always need to go down to look into a drain

nee lanti vallatho talking is a similar exercise

haha.. moron. nature doesn't give a fcuk about your country, your caste, your religion, nothing.

it'll give me so much pleasure to watch india either split or rot into obscurity while the whole world moves forward.

india is a 3rd rate country for losers like u. good luck hanging on to that piece of sh1thole. lol.

2 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

haha.. moron. nature doesn't give a fcuk about your country, your caste, your religion, nothing.

it'll give me so much pleasure to watch india either split or rot into obscurity while the whole world moves forward.

india is a 3rd rate country for losers like u. good luck hanging on to that piece of sh1thole. lol.

ninnu burnool raaskomani migilindi23 gaadu cheppamannadraa 200.gif?cid=3640f6095c1fdcad685454764d7a

12 hours ago, Jambhalheart said:

VICE always cherry picks topics which are anti-BJP, anti-hindu or even anti-Indian ! I haven't seen a single video from theirs after 2014 which says positive or even neutral about India !

VICE, all the best with your propaganda where as we will keep on voting for BJP elections after elections !

P.S : I condemn killing of innocent muslims like Mohammed Akhlaq by mob/cow vigilantes and any muslim who got killed/hurt in this way.

Any sane guy in the world would be uncomfortable with Hinduism with its nazi like casteism. What is unbelievable is 90 percent of motivation for posters comes either with pride of their caste or hate to another caste (mostly later) but come running around the mothership of caste- the present day hinduism.

i am not anti hindu gods .. I worship them. But without reform Hinduism is inherently contemptible

7 minutes ago, aakathaai789 said:

ninnu burnool raaskomani migilindi23 gaadu cheppamannadraa 

india edhige chance ledhu ra. it is true. neeku ambani, adani la meedha unnattu, neeku kindha unnodiki nee meedha undhi ra.

as long as people can't move up the social ladder, india ki chance ledhu ra.

India will split ra. within your lifetime.

Just now, pottipotato said:

india edhige chance ledhu ra. it is true. neeku ambani, adani la meedha unnattu, neeku kindha unnodiki nee meedha undhi ra.

as long as people can't move up the social ladder, india ki chance ledhu ra.

India will split ra. within your lifetime.

Welcome back @potti potato glad you let kids be kids and not dictate what you do with internet boards .. hahaha

akkada okkodu alternate lifestyles, genetic modification ani ekkado try chesthunnte, inka chinna pillal laaga, maa country, maa bhoomi ani edupu entra.

u guys will be consigned to the dustbin of history soon.

its the revenge of the nerds part 1 computer, social media lo choosaru.. part 2 will be tear apart the entire fabric of humanity.

countries are going to collapse, while traditionalists try to hang to little meaning they have in life. 

i laugh at all nationalist losers.There are no boundaries in nature

3 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

Welcome back @potti potato glad you let kids be kids and not dictate what you do with internet boards .. hahaha

no no.. I respect their view. and won't stay for long.

I should spend more time with them. They are losing their chubby cheeks already.