Amaravati Capital Issue | Farmers Issue |

bhaigan

Amaravati Capital Issue and Farmers Issue ee rendu vishyalu chala badakaram. I hope AP current govt. and Opposition TDP come together and resolve this issue amicably. Raithula ki nyayam mathram cheyandi bhayya keeping your political ambitions aside, I know the farmers pain since I am son and grand son of Farming impicture family.

Other than this 2 issues Andhra Pradesh is going progressively. 

43 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

Amaravati Capital Issue and Farmers Issue ee rendu vishyalu chala badakaram. I hope AP current govt. and Opposition TDP come together and resolve this issue amicably. Raithula ki nyayam mathram cheyandi bhayya keeping your political ambitions aside, I know the farmers pain since I am son and grand son of Farming impicture family.

Ani Sakshi lo vesara?

Just now, bhaigan said:

nuvvu vese pawala chillara post lu tho polisthe edi better le

Poi janalani fake posts tho mosam cheyandi..pink diamond dorikinda..assalu issues levanta..state progressing anta..eam chesadani progressing..free free free ani chava godutunnaru tax money..Repu appulu venakki evadi dabbutho kadataru..neeku iche a 5rs kuda ekkadanundi istunnado...

8 minutes ago, Sreeven said:

Poi janalani fake posts tho mosam cheyandi..pink diamond dorikinda..assalu issues levanta..state progressing anta..eam chesadani progressing..free free free ani chava godutunnaru tax money..Repu appulu venakki evadi dabbutho kadataru..neeku iche a 5rs kuda ekkadanundi istunnado...

nuvvu pulka ani ardam ayipoyindi

you go on with your hatredness

9 minutes ago, Sreeven said:

5rs kuda nee pocket nunche isthunadu

55 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

nuvvu pulka ani ardam ayipoyindi

you go on with your hatredness

Nenu pulka aithe situation ila vundadu..there are so many jaggu talls and videos with us but we never publish any where...not just jaggu even tdp 

Just now, Sreeven said:

Nenu pulka aithe situation ila vundadu..there are so many jaggu talls and videos with us but we never publish any where...not just jaggu even tdp 

nenu emani post chesina nuvvu edche edupu enti

nenu jaggu ni tittatleda naa post lo

2 hours ago, bhaigan said:

capital kosam farm lands vadilesukunna vaalu no longer farmers...real estate lo quick ga rich ayipodham anukkunnaru these greedy p roxy farmers...karma is served.

4 minutes ago, vokatonumberkurrodu said:

capital kosam farm lands vadilesukunna vaalu no longer farmers...real estate lo quick ga rich ayipodham anukkunnaru these greedy p roxy farmers...karma is served.

They never asked for it. TDP and Co threatened and forced most of them. Now after 5 years they are saying that they will convert them to farmlands? How is that even justifiable... I know a family that planned their daughter's wedding and now the wedding is put on hold. Farmers to adukunte paapam oorike podu let it be CBN or Jagan..

Just now, JambaKrantu said:

They never asked for it. TDP and Co threatened and forced most of them. Now after 5 years they are saying that they will convert them to farmlands? How is that even justifiable... I know a family that planned their daughter's wedding and now the wedding is put on hold. Farmers to adukunte paapam oorike podu let it be CBN or Jagan..

well said and 100% agreed

25 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

nenu emani post chesina nuvvu edche edupu enti

nenu jaggu ni tittatleda naa post lo

Your posts are biased and jaggu supporting..you never use brain for basic understanding of an issue

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1