Don't believe propaganda that AP CM YS Jagan is trying to Christianize Tirupati: BJP MP Subramanian Swamy

Sachin200

TIRUPATI: BJP MP Dr Subramanian Swamy rubbished off propaganda being unleashed against Andhra Pradesh chief minister YS Jaganmohan Reddy and underlined that there is no evidence of AP CM trying to Christianize the world renowned Hindu pilgrim town of Tirupati.

Speaking to reporters after offering prayers to Lord Venkateswara at Tirumala on Sunday, Dr Subramanian Swamy said ''I do not believe in the propaganda being done by the opponents of chief minister YS Jaganmohan Reddy that he is trying to Christianize Tirupati as I have found no evidence of it''.

Adding further, the BJP MP pointed out that ''there was also propaganda in the past that the chairman of the TTD trust board 

YV Subba Reddy who was also accused of being a Christian. But Subba Reddy is a devout Hindu and his wife is even more a staunch devotee of Lord Venkateswara. I think we should bring religious issues based on propaganda which is not true'', added Subramanian Swamy.

Welcoming the Andhra Pradesh state government's move to reinstate the rights of hereditary temple priests, the BJP MP said he was quite pleased to see CM YS Jagan take a number of measures to restore confidence in the Hindu community.

''Temple priests were harassed by the previous government and the present government and several irregularities and diversion of funds were reported in the TTD during the last five years. Chief minister YS Jaganmohan Reddy should order a fool proof investigation to probe the irregularities reported at the Tirumala temple in the past during the TDP regime'', demanded Subramanian Swamy.

The BJP MP reiterated that his legal combat would continue to free the Tirumala temple from the clutches of government control as the administrative control of the Hindu temples across the country should be under the control of the Hindu society and not under the control of the state governments especially when places of worship of other religions are excluded from the ambit of the state endowments departments.

29 minutes ago, Chinna84 said:

ippudu adhe chesthaaru chudu - vaademaina thopa, chepthey memu nammaala ani yedusthaaru !!

maa PPTS lo maa twitter accounts lo maa groups lo...maa leader chebithe adhe vintaam..

MIgilinavanni fake news 

20 minutes ago, Naaperushiva said:

maa PPTS lo maa twitter accounts lo maa groups lo...maa leader chebithe adhe vintaam..

MIgilinavanni fake news 

Tdp website pulkas ki vedam laga 

Abn boothu kiiti gadi articles/videos pravachanalu laga consider chestaru Ani @Kontekurradu bhayya chepamanadu

TTD has to give more money to AP Govt ani edo oka news chusanu. 

they pay 2.5 Crores now and going forward, has to pay 52.5 Crores per year.

Anyone know if it is real of fake news?

2 minutes ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

TTD has to give more money to AP Govt ani edo oka news chusanu. 

they pay 2.5 Crores now and going forward, has to pay 52.5 Crores per year.

Anyone know if it is real of fake news?

Real News ye..and I think that request is fair..

atleast bank lo undatam kanna..vere panulaki vadukuntaru ga ..

1 minute ago, Spartan said:

yes Jersulam velley vallaki subsidy penchaaru ga dhaaniki use chestaadu Jagan anna

3 minutes ago, Spartan said:

TTD can spend it for Hindu activities and schools kada. Govt elagu freebies ke ga ichedi 

3 minutes ago, tom bhayya said:

yes Jersulam velley vallaki subsidy penchaaru ga dhaaniki use chestaadu Jagan anna

2 minutes ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

TTD can spend it for Hindu activities and schools kada. Govt elagu freebies ke ga ichedi 

i still dont understand why TTD doesnt use that money to develop other Temples..even within Andhra..

33 minutes ago, Spartan said:

i still dont understand why TTD doesnt use that money to develop other Temples..even within Andhra..

There are many temples which are handled by TTD in AP and across india.. 

The only thing subbu swamy i concerned is whether they brahmin priests enjoy the complete monopoly of the temple. Ramana would have gusa gusa in his ear . He never care about hindu gindu nonsense.

54 minutes ago, tom bhayya said:

We hate particular caste so we don't care about it 

Enjoy rajanna rajyam

AP nasanam ayithey maku labham