Rowdy Hyd assistant comm. of Police. ?

pottipotato

Repu aa langana brathukulanthe.. right now mohanty sharma Tripathi.. ips laaga vasthunnaru but in few years constables kooda ville vuntaru. And any langa dare to protest they will teach them.

59 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

Repu aa langana brathukulanthe.. right now mohanty sharma Tripathi.. ips laaga vasthunnaru but in few years constables kooda ville vuntaru. And any langa dare to protest they will teach them.

Agreed.. tg police should learn from ap police.. they should watch Tv to know what they are doing in Ap

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, lovemystate said:

Haha 

2 hours ago, lovemystate said:

Keep crying. Lol pulkas. 

2 hours ago, lovemystate said:

Adi lekka g antha pal thengandi mondi sula galladi @lovemystate gani kuda oka round eskondi

18 minutes ago, pahelwan said:

Adi lekka g antha pal thengandi mondi sula galladi @lovemystate gani kuda oka round eskondi

nuvvu ye type ra? mondi type aa, leka police choopukey vaalla kaallu mokkey type aa?

just asking because our dy commissioner thinking ninnu kooda round lo kalapaala vadda ani.. pls tell ra.

1 hour ago, afdb002 said:

sigham aa kukka kanna heenam

I think that is police elevation type movie.

but eellu heroism antha innocent people meedha nay choopistharu.. its obvious. 

2 hours ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Agreed.. tg police should learn from ap police.. they should watch Tv to know what they are doing in Ap

DId I say tg police ?read carefully what i said . I was talking about the police officer with a name like mohanty or tripati or sharma. what Haas he got to with telangana ? yea he wears a badge but neither will he eat the food of telangana people nor marry in to them. Morover his language is given more importance by India and he inherently sense his superiority position.

Thats not the behaviour of telangana police which is supposed to be under state control. KCR is any ally of Owaisi who actually organizes these protest - if the police officer is really under the control of KCR he wouldnt have behaved this way.

1 hour ago, pahelwan said:

rey yerri ** ..ikkada sulla gulla antu koosthanavv gaani. reality is different. Eventually these mohnaty, tripaty fellows prefer working with muslims than you langanas. Owaisi is a lion in THEIR  parliament and they listen to him in pin drop silence. have they ever bothered about a langaland politician ?

I used to live in mehdipatnam area with lots of soldiers - they always prefer muslim shops and have seen them get quiet chummy with them also.

8 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

DId I say tg police ?read carefully what i said . I was talking about the police officer with a name like mohanty or tripati or sharma. what Haas he got to with telangana ? yea he wears a badge but neither will he eat the food of telangana people nor marry in to them. Morover his language is given more importance by India and he inherently sense his superiority position.

Thats not the behaviour of telangana police which is supposed to be under state control. KCR is any ally of Owaisi who actually organizes these protest - if the police officer is really under the control of KCR he wouldnt have behaved this way.

Arey bewakoof...Mohanty,Sharma or Tripati...infact a chowdary too, IPS’s are all India service ra bewakoof..He is assigned duties in the state of Telangana..Avinash Mohanty is just like millions of Andhras who were born or raised in Hyderabad/Telangana. 

In that video, it seems moscreants are specifically being targeted...there are many others who are protesting peacefully and they had no issues with police, except in the last part where people seems to be running away , not because they are afraid of police but because they did some thing which they are not supposed and Police took things under control..

Great job police..