For all marries uncle any use of marrying beautiful girls?

WHATSSAPP

1 hour ago, pottipotato said:

99.9% of Indian marriages happen between same class/caste. I think some level of understanding is inevitable, eveen if there is no love.

That's one of the reason which definitely helps... You eat similar foods/ have more or less same socio-economic status. Most people have not seen the real life outside of their parents home before marriage.. So, only reference to them is their parents and how their life. They just try to copy paste that life as their own with only small changes... So, not much scope for differences.

Love can only happen when each of you have your own likes/dislikes and still be able to find some thing common. Most Indian girls get married after graduation and barely have their own likes

3 hours ago, dasari4kntr said:

If u want ur life is beautiful like me..marry someone who has tons of patience

A mahatalli ki vandanalu you are lucky so Basically you saying dont look beauty and settle for character? 

2 minutes ago, Scada said:

My koschen is ... e days lo make up esesi  confuse sestunaru kadha.. then how to no get mosapovadam 

Personal interviews are a must ani annaru old school vuncles. Please don't niladesify each other in Skype or any other video chat, in person meeting is the best option.

18 minutes ago, Scada said:

My koschen is ... e days lo make up esesi  confuse sestunaru kadha.. then how to no get mosapovadam 

Assume that everything they show is fake. Ex: Photo angles, make up

2-BF1317-B-A946-494-A-93-A6-D20402-F14-E

16 minutes ago, Idassamed said:

Personal interviews are a must ani annaru old school vuncles. Please don't niladesify each other in Skype or any other video chat, in person meeting is the best option.

526-CCF26-14-FF-4-FDB-91-F5-FFCE48830-AA

28 minutes ago, Idassamed said:

Inka nayam if you marry someone after personal interview, you're doomed. 

29 minutes ago, Idassamed said:

discussion talk GIF