For all marries uncle any use of marrying beautiful girls?

WHATSSAPP

What I'm going to say is not going to go well with some people....

Instead of face beauty, I'd give more importance for overall structure/physique. As long as she is not ugly or too handsome/ beautiful compared to you or similar range go for it. 

If she is very rich, make sure her tastes are same as you and is somewhat down to earth. If not, you will forever regret. 

A beautiful looking girl is good only for photos, which only others see and enjoy. A rich girl might give you some money, but if you don't earn enough monthly income for rich life style , you can't enjoy the money or earn respect from society or wife. 

Some one said once the light is turned off, all same - not true - good physique ( both male and female ) is important for great sexual life... This is important especially in India... Most marriages are arranged . So called love marriages are more due to attraction than compatibility. Sex and kids are 2 things that hold a marriage together for most Indian marriages

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, hunkyfunky said:

Instead of face beauty, I'd give more importance for overall structure/physique. As long as she is not ugly or too handsome/ beautiful compared to you or similar range go for it. 

If she is very rich, make sure her tastes are same as you and is somewhat down to earth. If not, you will forever regret. 

A beautiful looking girl is good only for photos, which only others see and enjoy. A rich girl might give you some money, but if you don't earn enough monthly income for rich life style , you can't enjoy the money or earn respect from society or wife. 

Some one said once the light is turned off, all same - not true - good physique ( both male and female ) is important for great sexual life... This is important especially in India... Most marriages are arranged . So called love marriages are more due to attraction than compatibility. Sex and kids are 2 things that hold a marriage together for most Indian marriages

Is it free?

define 'beautiful' girl first.

any girl who is active, eats right, and is smart is beautiful.

I can't think of being with any other girl than a beautiful girl according to that definition.

some fat girls are also beautiful, if they are smart. 

conclusion: almost all girls who are well nourished are beautiful.

men, on the other hand, are fcuking psychos. fcuk men. choose your man carefullly.. he's openly a bigot, and secretly a serial killer.

16 minutes ago, hunkyfunky said:

Cheppindhi @Chinna84 :D 

but I agree good physical body is flexible for sex but with love anything is possible. Sleeping with a person you really love makes sex what it truly meant. In this situation physical body might not be a big issue if the love exists. 

8 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

define 'beautiful' girl first.

any girl who is active, eats right, and is smart is beautiful.

I can't think of being with any other girl than a beautiful girl according to that definition.

some fat girls are also beautiful, if they are smart. 

conclusion: almost all girls who are well nourished are beautiful.

men, on the other hand, are fcuking psychos. fcuk men. choose your man carefullly.. he's openly a bigot, and secretly a serial killer.

CC @DummyVariable

Bros I dont know all these things, but oka curve body vunna amayini back nunchi hug chesukunte 

a back mana chinodiki tagluthunte vunde hayi yentha dabu pettina waste. 

But quesiton is a ganta sukam kosam motham Theater ne konala ani

2 hours ago, BeautyQueen said:

Cheppindhi @Chinna84 :D 

but I agree good physical body is flexible for sex but with love anything is possible. Sleeping with a person you really love makes sex what it truly meant. In this situation physical body might not be a big issue if the love exists. 

I meant physical compatibility is also important... Yes, sex with loving wife  is so much better than the most sexy girl/ prostitute/one night stand lover - with just one caveat.. some physical compatibility is must. Saying this from personal and other close friends experiences - both male and female friends who are all married for about 15 to 20 years. 

Group of couples had an open talk recently... Of course almost everyone had fair share of alcohol to talk about this subject ... This is the conclusion that we arrived at. 

Love in Indian marriages is always comes after few years of marriage....

3 minutes ago, hunkyfunky said:

I meant physical compatibility is also important... Yes, sex with loving wife  is so much better than the most sexy girl/ prostitute/one night stand lover - with just one caveat.. some physical compatibility is must. Saying this from personal and other close friends experiences - both male and female friends who are all married for about 15 to 20 years. 

Group of couples had an open talk recently... Of course almost everyone had fair share of alcohol to talk about this subject ... This is the conclusion that we arrived at. 

frank talk is one when the guy/girl admits to having extramarital sexx..

that is better than both alternatives .. having sexx only with wife, and having sexxx only with whores/one night stands.

8 minutes ago, hunkyfunky said:

99.9% of Indian marriages happen between same class/caste. I think some level of understanding is inevitable, eveen if there is no love.

There's nothing 'meaningful' about sexxx.. It just your delusion.

if people learn to mind their own business, polyamorous relationships is the way to go in future.

but people construct a utopia in their mind, and want to live within those principles, and want to punish others who don't.

so most of them fall in line.