Males who dont talk to their in-laws (Attha mamalu) evaraina unnara?

Doravaru

Just now, aragorn said:

andukane rajahmundry side lo chesukovalee baga chusukuntaru ani talk 

You mean guys from rajamundry ? Godavari zilla vallaki pattimpulu ekkuva antare ? Eppudu idi vinaledu. *n$

3 hours ago, Doravaru said:

kondaru in-laws (not all) chala weird ga untaaru... multiple kids unna family nundi ammayini cheskuntey inka comparisons love da lasangs tho maree torture..

mee mee in-laws tho issues ni ela handle cheskunnaru... ? 

nenu ayithey for now matladatledu... but do not want to continue like this want to sort it out... 

Ehe churaka antinchu mee maam gaadiki reverse lo guddhukuntu povadame. 

3 minutes ago, aragorn said:

andukane rajahmundry side lo chesukovalee baga chusukuntaru ani talk 

Godzilla maryadhal baguntaai kaani dabbu vishayam lo maathram prathi paisa lekka annattuntaaru. 

Just now, Amrita said:

Idedo nijam anipistondi sumi..sCo_^Y

Avnu akkaai relatives lo choosa siblings lo okallu Vere vaallatho restaurant ki Elli bill kattina tharvaatha aa dabbulu ichesthaaru. Calculations dabbu vishayam lo

2 minutes ago, aakathaai789 said:

Avnu akkaai relatives lo choosa siblings lo okallu Vere vaallatho restaurant ki Elli bill kattina tharvaatha aa dabbulu ichesthaaru. Calculations dabbu vishayam lo

This is good no? Ma intlo kuda anthe. Calculations untayi so that relations lo differences ravaddu ani. No one uses anyone in mothers side. Prema ga ichedi veru but bayata purchases ki velthe karvepaku ki kuda they return 2 rs also. Malla akali annam tappa emanna ante 100 rs ichi poyi nikishtam vachindi tinu anedi my grand mother. 

4 hours ago, Doravaru said:

my wife is very supportive.. no issues with her... problem is with in-laws ... even my parents are very respectful and friendly with them... but they look like people who respect for money and status..

I am sure I can earn more and be more successful... but ilaanti people ni tagilinchukunnaneta life ki ani chirak osthundi anthey....

Be nice to them as long as you can....if they are not changing...just ignore them and do you work. 

I wish them during festivals , wife talks with them regularly , I sometimes ask them how they are doing , just a couple of minutes , antha kante emi ledu

Ofcourse , I'm nice to them and treat them with respect as I treat my parents

5 hours ago, Doravaru said:

Problem is not about whose parents they are ani bro... valla behavior and other things... I am their son-in-law and I deserve respect like the other son-in-law .. right..

vallu eppudo america ki ocharu.. nenu recent ga ocha... that should not affect how they treat me right?

experience ayya... and I didnt like their behavior... nenu chala respectful ga chuskunna but naku kavalsinantha respect or concern chuparu ani clarity ochi hurt ayina

this is not movie man, this is life and real. You can't treat all same, lot of factor's kick in. 

First of all, its looks you have inferiority complex and comparing yourself to your bother in law. and looking to take out that frustration somewhere else. You cant just change the way people think about things at this age, if they give more importance to money earning people, you cant do anythig at this stage. You are in usa and they are in India and nuvvu intha feel avvanavasram ledhu. Say hi, if they say hi or leave it and do your work.

so all in all, I dont think its not just about respect, you are expecting something else from them which you are not getting.