Rants on telugu films

chittimallu_14

1 minute ago, No_body_friends said:

ferfect

na opinion kooda same

1 nenuokkadine concept wise good

worst direction, story and screenplay. literal ga first weekend show lo cimema madhya lo janaalu matladukuntunnaru cinema choodakunda. 

Jagadam - City of god freemake, again with a dose of his ‘intelligent’ paithyam 😆

nenokkadine anavasaram ga chedadengadu... he tried too much especially with the goa episode... its not easy for an average telugu cinema watcher to take that much of puzzle/uncertainity in the story... inkonchem straight forward ga theesunte bagundedi by taking out all the hero heorine love episodes and that stupid item song in london 

5 minutes ago, redsox said:

Jagadam - City of god freemake, again with a dose of his ‘intelligent’ paithyam 😆

city of god story veru... the only similarity I can recollect was the gang'ism... epudo 10 yrs back choosa ful ga gurthu ledu anuko 

2 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

his intentions were different.. I said sukumar is intellegent, andhuke nannu edo troll chedhamani aa reply kottadu

anyways on topic.. ill disagree about sukumar, especially arya 1, 2 and nenokkadine... since you already spoke about nenokkadine, I will leave that

arya is brilliant, andhulo kids tho comedy ekkada undi other than 1-2 scenes... I thought the whole concept of "you dont have to love me back or accept me" was brilliant... also the way arjun beats the villian guy by being smart and how he outshines him in winning the girl was brilliant in the first half.... 

arya 2 aithe too good... allu arjun kooda chala baa chesadu... his character was very well written

nannaku prematho kooda nachindi naku even though that gold, silver balls concept was lifted from some old english movie. Jagadam also I like it personally and feel its underrated...

100% love was a biscuit though

Arya 2 is a better movie. Arya sounds different but its still cliched as the heroine falls for the guy eventually. 

Nannaku Prematho lo hero “intelligent” ani chupinchataniki he went overboard. Inka climax lo 1 sec lo jaggu account lo money Antha povadam is probably one of the lamest scenes in the movie.

2 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

city of god story veru... the only similarity I can recollect was the gang'ism... epudo 10 yrs back choosa ful ga gurthu ledu anuko 

Nenu eppudo chusa so peddaga gurthu ledu. But choosinappudu city of god Ki chala similarities Unnay anipinchindi.

Just now, redsox said:

Arya 2 is a better movie. Arya sounds different but its still cliched as the heroine falls for the guy eventually. 

Nannaku Prematho lo hero “intelligent” ani chupinchataniki he went overboard. Inka climax lo 1 sec lo jaggu account lo money Antha povadam is probably one of the lamest scenes in the movie.

aarya lo hero ki padipodam ante... she was always open, she never really like the other guy, just because vadu dhookestha ane sariki she proposes him but she never likes him... its a regular love story but the scenes are what makes it a good film... aarya taking medicine and fruits without the other guy knowing... the whole "nammakam ledha" episode... these were all differently treated and never seen stuff in telugu love stories before... that is what im getting at.

Yeah jaggadi paisal 10 secs lo povadam athi ye, proper cinematic scene adi including the gas cylinders for a fake gas well concept.... but every scene ni beyond the box theeyaleru kada so i will let him slide with those there

anyways andariki andaru nachalani ledu.. my point was, if I have to pick one director in telugu then I will pick sukumar for his different attempts in the scenes and story telling..  and he proved it with more than 1-2 films. Unless someone like sandeep vanga or tharun bhaskar makes good 4-5 films  like arjun reddy or pelli choopulu I will rate sukumar as the best in our industry... 

Out

1 minute ago, chittimallu_14 said:

aarya lo hero ki padipodam ante... she was always open, she never really like the other guy, just because vadu dhookestha ane sariki she proposes him but she never likes him... its a regular love story but the scenes are what makes it a good film... aarya taking medicine and fruits without the other guy knowing... the whole "nammakam ledha" episode... these were all differently treated and never seen stuff in telugu love stories before... that is what im getting at.

Yeah jaggadi paisal 10 secs lo povadam athi ye, proper cinematic scene adi including the gas cylinders for a fake gas well concept.... but every scene ni beyond the box theeyaleru kada so i will let him slide with those there

anyways andariki andaru nachalani ledu.. my point was, if I have to pick one director in telugu then I will pick sukumar for his different attempts in the scenes and story telling..  and he proved it with more than 1-2 films. Unless someone like sandeep vanga or tharun bhaskar makes good 4-5 films  like arjun reddy or pelli choopulu I will rate sukumar as the best in our industry... 

Out

I agree with you that he is a lot better than the current crop of so-called star directors. But he tends to go overboard (in a different way) as well ani antunna.

Telugu lo Kammula, Sukumar tappinchi inkevari movies choosina veellu peddaga chaduvukoledu anna feeling e vasthadi 😄

1 hour ago, r2d2 said:

in most movies.. however bad ass the villain might be... has a couple of good for nothing stupid sidekicks ( supposedly for comic relief )....

90ml movie suddu ayithey

10 hours ago, aakathaai789 said:

athi dhaarunamaina rotta entante hero gaadu cinema lo 80% bewarse gaadila thiruguthu suddenga pre climax lo oka goal pettukuni achieve chesesthaadu climax ki okka song lo vaadi goal poorthi aipothundi 200.gif?cid=3640f6095c1fdcad685454764d7a

idhi pakka targetting pawala kalyan maxresdefault.jpg

10 hours ago, Rushabhi said:

Inkoti mother character chese aame kooda glamorous ga undali telugu movies lo. Hero ki mother aa leka akka annatlu untaru. Herione athiloka sundari annatlu varnistharu aa ammayiki moothi mukku vankara ayina. Also heroine hero Pakka gf laga kante koothurila untundi. Hero kante lokam lo macho evadu ledu annatlu choopistharu vaadi face lo mudathalu kanipisthunna potta esukoni unna

which movie you r referring to :compu18:

10 hours ago, aakathaai789 said:

FmBvcz.gif

10 hours ago, chittimallu_14 said:

annagaridi matuku pakka harrassment ee... asalu heroine la back meedha phedel phedel mani kotte vadu... kaalu etthi naddi meedha petti dances esevadu... jabbalu nalipesi, buggalu pisikesi... paatallone rapee lu chesevaru.... srungaara purushudu, mahanubhavudu 

this is the perfect song for this