Kobe Bryant Died In A Helicopter Crash

sureshkonda

2 hours ago, pittagoda said:

It's okay brow.. He is just an entertainer.. Just another human.. Pothey poyedu.. Nuvvu relax avvu..

Evaraithe enti. Saati manishi chanipothe iche response Idi kadu 

Devastating news and too young to be gone. One of the greatest, easily in the top 5 that have played the game of basketball and such an inspiration for many. Even now I still yell "KOBEEEEE" in my mind when i toss something into a trash can and I know millions of others do the same. I enjoyed his prime time where him and Shaq formed a great duo and were the team to beat for my Spurs to get the championship chance from the west.

He wanted to stay out of basketball after he retired but he was brought back into the game by his daughter since she loves this sport as told in one of his interviews (I think with Matt Barnes). He trains her and tours around with her for her games. He even established an academy to train the kids and athletes. The saddest part of all this is that his youngest daughter who is one year old will never ever see her father, such a horrible news to think about.

Just yesterday he was in the news for the fact that he was overtaken for the top 3rd scorer of all time and he even tweeted and congratulated the feat. Just one night later this happened and it all feels so surreal.

RIP Mamba

5 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

Devastating news and too young to be gone. One of the greatest, easily in the top 5 that have played the game of basketball and such an inspiration for many. Even now I still yell "KOBEEEEE" in my mind when i toss something into a trash can and I know millions of others do the same. I enjoyed his prime time where him and Shaq formed a great duo and were the team to beat for my Spurs to get the championship chance from the west.

He wanted to stay out of basketball after he retired but he was brought back into the game by his daughter since she loves this sport as told in one of his interviews (I think with Matt Barnes). He trains her and tours around with her for her games. He even established an academy to train the kids and athletes. The saddest part of all this is that his youngest daughter who is one year old will never ever see her father, such a horrible news to think about.

Just yesterday he was in the news for the fact that he was overtaken for the top 3rd scorer of all time and he even tweeted and congratulated the feat. Just one night later this happened and it all feels so surreal.

RIP Mamba

nenu basketball chodadamu start chesina main reason kobe..that’s how i feel in love with the game..legend for sure more than after his retirement he is playing the most important role of his life as a father to this kids ..grooming them etc...thats what hurts the most ..that his kids will never see him again..

6 hours ago, MRI said:

emaindo paapam.. naluguru kooturlu vunnaranta.. Kobe Bryant and four others annaru.. four daughters avutey mari pilot? Kobe driving ah? 

him, his daughter, his daughter's teammate and her parent and pilot were reportedly on board

35 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

nenu basketball chodadamu start chesina main reason kobe..that’s how i feel in love with the game..legend for sure more than after his retirement he is playing the most important role of his life as a father to this kids ..grooming them etc...thats what hurts the most ..that his kids will never see him again..

strangely enough he played his basketball in Italy in his younger days when he grew up there... oka interview lo cheppadu how it was playing in italy as a kid from the states ani... I think his father is also a player ... he is a big supporter of Milan in football, a proper classy Milanista

48 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

strangely enough he played his basketball in Italy in his younger days when he grew up there... oka interview lo cheppadu how it was playing in italy as a kid from the states ani... I think his father is also a player ... he is a big supporter of Milan in football, a proper classy Milanista

yes his dad is a player and a coach but he was not in good terms with his parents...he himself said in an interview

There are many great players but what I think separates him from most of them is his killer instinct, he is very similar to Jordan in that aspect.. His mental toughness is amazing on the court and below is my fav moment of his'

1 hour ago, chittimallu_14 said:

him, his daughter, his daughter's teammate and her parent and pilot were reportedly on board

ya.. i read the news later bro.. look at the time I posted that.. at that time there were many conflicting reports..