Why are people so in to politics?

redsox

1 minute ago, Thokkalee said:

They are just having fun pretending to be supporters of cbn.. next time jagan... aa tharvatha kcr, pk, ka paul.. 

I am waiting for ka paul.. @3$%

Eyyyy KA Paul trending lo unnapudu naku pm cheyyi anna nenu join avthaa pakka!!! :D 

47 minutes ago, redsox said:

Just curious 😄

Do you know the phrase...someone action is someone else fate...

just like that..our leader’s actions will be our fate...so pay attention...

14 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

Do you know the phrase...someone action is someone else fate...

just like that..our leader’s actions will be our fate...so pay attention...

You mean jagan?

8 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

i can say everyone...jagan, modi, cbn, pawan, mukkodu...pretty much all

Then who will be the ‘perfect’ one to rule if all the present politicians are crap 

18 minutes ago, BeautyQueen said:

Then who will be the ‘perfect’ one to rule if all the present politicians are crap 

You have to choose the best crap among all the available craps 💩 

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, BeautyQueen said:

still the same crap is perfect...because it is also a job like how you and me do our jobs...

but my only concern is ...we should not start bhajana...

if started doing bhajana like how few doing to mukkodu( making him king and praising for someone else sacrifices)..then we truly become slaves...

if started doing bhajana like how few doing to modi..(his drama queen statements)..we end up stand in the lines to get our own money ...

if started doing bhajana like how few doing to jagan...we have to work hard to pay taxes which can help him to attend the court every friday...

if started doing bhajana like how few doing to cbn...we have to end-up doing protest in amaravathi...(last ki chiipa chetiki)

if started doing bhajana like how me doing to pawan...I have to end-up with facepalm..by trusting confused leader...

4 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

still the same crap is perfect...because it is also a job like how you and me do our jobs...

if started doing bhajana like how few doing to mukkodu( making him king and praising for someone else sacrifices)..then we truly become slaves...

if started doing bhajana like how few doing to modi..(his drama queen statements)..we end up stand in the lines to get our own money ...

if started doing bhajana like how few doing to jagan...we have to work hard to pay taxes which can help him to attend the court every friday...

if started doing bhajana like how few doing to cbn...we have to end-up doing protest in amaravathi...(last ki chiipa chetiki)

if started doing bhajana like how me doing to pawan...I have to end-up with facepalm..by trusting confused leader...

Bhajana chese hardcore followers lekapothe leaders survive avvaleru.. 

support of leaders or parties should be issue based.. not leader or caste based..

ipudu andariki tribal mindset vachesindi.. 

9 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

Yes, clean politician ane concept ye undadhu I agree pick the best of the worst unfortuntely

3 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Bhajana chese hardcore followers lekapothe leaders survive avvaleru.. 

support of leaders or parties should be issue based.. not leader or caste based..

ipudu andariki tribal mindset vachesindi.. 

yes..

you can find that tribal nature in our DB also...

not issue based...only caste based...or religion based....

konni saarlu vaallu chese comments manasutho chestaaro...caste tho cestaaro kooda teliyadhu...

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, lovemystate said:

As far as here is concerned it is caste and religion based identity issues. If you take them away 90 percent will disappear. how many are interested in monetory policy or fiscal policy.

Yeah, Caste, religion, party, leader. But why anedi 😄

2 hours ago, psycopk said:

Its a good thing right..everyone life is impacted at one point or the other

Not really. what happens there doesn’t impact most people in this DB. Whether it’s TRS’ victory in municipal elections or CAA protests, it absolutely doesn’t change anything in most peoples’ day to day activities/lives.

2 hours ago, chittimallu_14 said:

great post... naku adhe ardham kadhu the way they battle it out on social platforms... majority of them are just rooting for their caste leader or venting out hatred on opposite leader... 

Haha Ade ardam kadu. At the end of the day no one would change their political affiliations, love for their caste and caste leader, etc. “keyboard warriors“ ante idenemo 😄