Ellen

14 minutes ago, Ellen said:

How do men expect women to handle some sensitive issues like without hurting their ego? Biggest problem with working in same office as husband. Konni sarlu, konni way of talking behaviour etc, konchem Nativity influence valla his language may come off as rude. Ala kadu Ila polite ga cheppandi ani tana ego hurt cheyakunda Ela cheppali? Main ga i dont want him to think I'm acting too smart or dominating him. Just friendly suggestions ivvalankuntuna at the same time I'm not ready to fight. Aravadalu , "pedda nuv okadanive job chestunava? Makkuda telsu, nee antha posh kakapovachu" ilanti dilogs vine opika dhairyam levu. Serious suggestions only please . If it is inappropriate here and there is a Telugu ladies forum , dayachesi suggest cheyandi. 

Your best option is to desensitize yourself. 

29 minutes ago, Ellen said:

How do men expect women to handle some sensitive issues like without hurting their ego? Biggest problem with working in same office as husband. Konni sarlu, konni way of talking behaviour etc, konchem Nativity influence valla his language may come off as rude. Ala kadu Ila polite ga cheppandi ani tana ego hurt cheyakunda Ela cheppali? Main ga i dont want him to think I'm acting too smart or dominating him. Just friendly suggestions ivvalankuntuna at the same time I'm not ready to fight. Aravadalu , "pedda nuv okadanive job chestunava? Makkuda telsu, nee antha posh kakapovachu" ilanti dilogs vine opika dhairyam levu. Serious suggestions only please . If it is inappropriate here and there is a Telugu ladies forum , dayachesi suggest cheyandi. 

tell him or teach him to separate work from spousal relationship, first of all both spouses working in same place is pathetic at best, it will cause many problems, you are asking for more problems

if it is your compulsion bcoz your hubby placed you and you have nowhere to go, then you are not in a position to suggest, your job is just meant for paycheck, suggestions are not at all welcome

mens expectations ane title is not suitable for this topic, it should be spouses expectations, mens ante plural..beware

Divorce is also a good option. It’s really hard problem especially if the husband doesn’t perceive himself to be rude- how will you get to change him ? Basically you are telling him you don’t like the way he grew up and his sensitivities. There is no nice way to tell it.

• Upvote 1