Where did Kashmiriyat go when there was a genocide against Kashmiri Pandits?

pamogudu

1 minute ago, Chinna84 said:

Ee thread lo vethikithey nuvvu goalposts kosam enni saarlu topic ni vadhilesi sollu cheppaavo kuda thelustundhi :giggle:

lol. islam meedha neeku unnantha interest naaku ledhu ra.

I just care about people, especially people who are denied justice. I don't care about religion

3 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

aapara nee women sodhi. weekend avvagane strip club ki poyedho ikkademo edhava sri ranga neethulu cheppeduhe - neither you are a woman not me and nor are we talking about women's issues. So shut it and stop the song and dance about it. 

malli veelle ochi db lo vendetta edanna post esthey first untaru ameni objectify cheyadaniki line lo

1 minute ago, pamogudu said:

My dad is a chow and mom kannadiga and my ire towards gajji pulkas is coz of the gajjis i saw in my dads relatives. I have always trolled gajjis and not all chows in this DB.

kannadiga yendhira. vallaki castes undava.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Chinna84 said:

Anni saarlu seppukokura - aada peddha yerri fukodivi ayyaavani andhariki thelusu :giggle:

cheppukovatam endhi ra.. Gnan anna was literally blabbering the same thing in the entire thread. while I answered all his questions that I could find in between his blabber. 

lol.

1 minute ago, nallajamoon said:

malli veelle ochi db lo vendetta edanna post esthey first untaru ameni objectify cheyadaniki line lo

Illa sodhi ini ..evaro DB ammayi vacchi veella medalo poola maala esthundhani dream anukunta

1 minute ago, pottipotato said:

lol. islam meedha neeku unnantha interest naaku ledhu ra.

I just care about people, especially people who are denied justice. I don't care about religion

CITI_c$y

u r just trying to cover up virgin story with this even u knew that u  cry on Hindus/uppercastes in Hindus Everyday - malla guddh@l supinchukotam dheniki ??

4 minutes ago, pamogudu said:

My dad is a chow and mom kannadiga and my ire towards gajji pulkas is coz of the gajjis i saw in my dads relatives. I have always trolled gajjis and not all chows in this DB.

I understand but how could you assume that i am a gajji chow, i never made any statements here supporting kula gajji by any caste

Just now, lovemystate said:

"gnan dhunna" hahahaha

aa thread lo vaadi badha paapam. enduku ra vacha discussion ki anna range lo. haha..

robot laaga, bill saduvu saduvu saduvu ani repeat cheskuntu undi poyadu. picha lol adhi.

Just now, nallajamoon said:

I understand but how could you assume that i am a gajji chow, i never made any statements here supporting kula gajji by any caste

you called him out as kamma hater, or actually agreed with me when I called him that. so you must be gajji fellow

because he knows I'm from chennai. and I'm definitely not kamma.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, pottipotato said:

you called him out as kamma hater, or actually agreed with me when I called him that. so you must be gajji fellow

because he knows I'm from chennai. and I'm definitely not kamma.

Arey, u successfully diverted M0dd@llomull@h topic to something else with thh gg e help of 3-4 browsers simultaneously  , inka ekkuva laagamaaku 

4 minutes ago, nallajamoon said:

LOL. you are clearly a moron trying to twist and turn my narrative about how I admire a woman's beauty to suit your perverted perspective about women's body parts. 

it's okay le ra you seem to be a very depressed soul outside this DB, maybe if you werent' such a hypocrite someone might take the remotest interest in u

Yea as usual trying to sound superior than a stranger on a forum . That is proof enough to show what your mental state is in.
Yemo raa paapam ivaani teleeka Kazakh, Bulgarian and a Indian girl dated me.

Just now, Chinna84 said:

Arey, u successfully diverted M0dd@llomull@h topic to something else with thh gg e help of 3-4 browsers simultaneously  , inka ekkuva laagamaaku 

that topic is useless ra. nobody knows abou it. why talk about it? bullshit.

4 minutes ago, nallajamoon said:

Ok i'm sorry for that. I passed the buck there .