e thread padinda ? cbn with child prodigy

kothavani

28 minutes ago, kothavani said:

Evaru kaka ee buddodu? Aa spelling bee lo undetodu eedena? San Angelo state university lo professor  kada veella ayya... maa theen patha batch  

Thank you CBN n pulkas for destroying a child prodigy's mindset . Ippatnunche paapam aadiki CBN devudu ,Ntr indrudu and leki chandrudu ane ideas nimputhunnaru . I wouldn't be surprised if that child says leki is his inspiration in few years. sFun_duh2

1 minute ago, pamogudu said:

Thank you CBN n pulkas for destroying a child prodigy's mindset . Ippatnunche paapam aadiki CBN devudu ,Ntr indrudu and leki chandrudu ane ideas nimputhunnaru . I wouldn't be surprised if that child says leki is his inspiration in few years. sFun_duh2

you wouldnt believe but this is what it happens in every hard core pulka family

ayya ne poragallaki sendraal saar thopu ani chinapati nunde cheptaru....just the today;s dad were taught that NTR as their idol by their dad's...

4 minutes ago, pamogudu said:

Everyone wants to see and show what they want to see in a person.. and tell what they believe.. and completely block out either negatives or positives of that person ..

in reality, people are gray.. they have both positives and negatives.. 

4 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

you wouldnt believe but this is what it happens in every hard core pulka family

ayya ne poragallaki sendraal saar thopu ani chinapati nunde cheptaru....just the today;s dad were taught that NTR as their idol by their dad's...

Yea from the way that kid is speaking , its easy to make out its all his parents. Hope good sense prevails in that kid and will be different from pulkas. Now pulkas will come and ask me should the kid be like Jagan . I dont expect more than that from our closeted pulka minds.

4 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Everyone wants to see and show what they want to see in a person.. and tell what they believe.. and completely block out either negatives or positives of that person ..

in reality, people are gray.. they have both positives and negatives.. 

YYes but encouraging the kid to be subservient and flatterer  to their idols is not right. Would the kid have realized CBN is great without his parents intervention?