MEGA GATED HIGH RISED APARTMENT @ Pragathi Nagar

Vijaya1

Does any one get any information about this - MEGA GATED HIGH RISED APARTMENT @ Pragathi Nagar , Hyderabad

Honeey Group selling this properties. if any one get any idea about this please let me know.

Address of MEGA GATED HIGH RISED APARTMENT @ Pragathi Nagar, Near Pragathi Nagar Khaman

Bachupally, Near Creek Planet School. Beside Hamara Dhaba

6 minutes ago, Vijaya1 said:

Does any one get any information about this - MEGA GATED HIGH RISED APARTMENT @ BACHUPALLY , Hyderabad

Honeey Group selling this properties. if any one get any idea about this please let me know.

Address of MEGA GATED HIGH RISED APARTMENT @ BACHUPALLY

Bachupally, Near Creek Planet School. Beside Hamara Dhaba

antha interest unte India ki vellipo brother

• 2 weeks later...

Hi. I bought 2 BHK in this Mega Gated Hi rised gated community in Pragathi Nagar

they are selling in 2nd Block now. i compared this gated community pre launch offer with others. these guys are giving 60 Sq. Yards on our name as UDS basis.

this project is from speed housing . i went to the site it is Beside Hamara Dhaba,

they said they would give the flat by 2023 August. it might take couple of months more than that.. thats not a big problem

1st Block already filled up.. other wise i wanted to buy in first block

My registration yet to done

they have not given any name to this project yet. and this project is not yet started. they will start by August 2020

14 minutes ago, Babu2hyd said:

Hi. I bought 2 BHK in this Mega Gated Hi rised gated community in Pragathi Nagar

they are selling in 2nd Block now. i compared this gated community pre launch offer with others. these guys are giving 60 Sq. Yards on our name as UDS basis.

this project is from speed housing . i went to the site it is Beside Hamara Dhaba,

they said they would give the flat by 2023 August. it might take couple of months more than that.. thats not a big problem

1st Block already filled up.. other wise i wanted to buy in first block

My registration yet to done

they have not given any name to this project yet. and this project is not yet started. they will start by August 2020

Hello Vijaya1😀