Plans about parents

Kuyya

Bros meku parents untaru sooner or later there will be a stage to think about there retired peaceful life.. vala ni vodilesi manam undalem coz they gave our life.. so me plans enti suggestions enti?

RTI? or any other plans?

neek parents kaavalante RTI paisal kaavalante stay

I thought  this when I was 15 years old looking at other parents 

Mostly my cousins

So joined my bro in bipc

Took agbsc

Msc in soil science

Now govt job in ag Dept 

Where he lives with parents

Takes care of them

3 minutes ago, Kuyya said:

Bros meku parents untaru sooner or later there will be a stage to think about there retired peaceful life.. vala ni vodilesi manam undalem coz they gave our life.. so me plans enti suggestions enti?

RTI? or any other plans?

Plan: Lucky for me I live with my parents and I do not have any issues seeing them whenever I want. But my lover parents in India and after we get married we are planning to settle in India for few years so that my love can take care of the parents :) 

suggestions: parents kante edhi mukham kadhu, after 60+ years they seek ur love and care even more so entha veeluaithey antha vallatho time spend cheyataniki try cheyandi. :) 

• Upvote 1

On 2/4/2020 at 2:20 PM, BeautyQueen said:

Plan: Lucky for me I live with my parents and I do not have any issues seeing them whenever I want. But my lover parents in India and after we get married we are planning to settle in India for few years so that my love can take care of the parents :) 

suggestions: parents kante edhi mukham kadhu, after 60+ years they seek ur love and care even more so entha veeluaithey antha vallatho time spend cheyataniki try cheyandi. :) 

lucky for u bro 

• Thanks 1

On 2/4/2020 at 2:19 PM, kevinUsa said:

I thought  this when I was 15 years old looking at other parents 

Mostly my cousins

So joined my bro in bipc

Took agbsc

Msc in soil science

Now govt job in ag Dept 

Where he lives with parents

Takes care of them

mee parents kosam mee brother ni sacrifice chesava 

vadiki US lo travel cheyali ani tella papal toh @Petesi_Pora @Bumchik cheyali ani vuntadii kada 

On 2/4/2020 at 2:20 PM, BeautyQueen said:

ee word edaithe vundii chudu 

11 minutes ago, Joker_007 said:

My father expired few years back.. My mother is in India. she does not want to come here.. now she is with my elder sister (of course she wants to be with her only)... Every year i go to India to see her and will stay with her for one month... then return to US.. i know at some point i have to go and take care of her... so  i already told my wife before the marriage itself, that i do not care whether the Kids or You like it or not ... I will be going to India period...it is up to them whether they join me or not... around 2% of my income i am keeping aside for her expenses.

Good luck bro! And good decision :)

54 minutes ago, Joker_007 said:

My father expired few years back.. My mother is in India. she does not want to come here.. now she is with my elder sister (of course she wants to be with her only)... Every year i go to India to see her and will stay with her for one month... then return to US.. i know at some point i have to go and take care of her... so  i already told my wife before the marriage itself, that i do not care whether the Kids or You like it or not ... I will be going to India period...it is up to them whether they join me or not... around 2% of my income i am keeping aside for her expenses.

good bro.. did u mean to say 20% of ur income? 2% seems very less

1 hour ago, sboyr2r said:

mee parents kosam mee brother ni sacrifice chesava 

vadiki US lo travel cheyali ani tella papal toh @Petesi_Pora @Bumchik cheyali ani vuntadii kada 

he was never interested moving out of village 

now he wants to come to us 

to see niagara falls 

and vegas 

nothing apart from that 

I send him all the electronic gadgets  latest in tech 

I sent him nintendo 

playstation

recently Ipad 

earlier he wanted a good phone I sent him couple as he in Agriculture field he tend to drop them and break them very often now he said does not want any cellphones 

twice a year I send him shoes, clothes

choclates etc.