Gender reveal

gundugadu

9 minutes ago, BeautyQueen said:

Nenu 14 years unnapudu godava chesa endhuku naku e peru pettaru evaru pilavaleru ani.. dad changed it to something else to make it better appatiki nunchi teachers ki mundhey chepesthey call me this ani they understand. Na orginial name ala books lo untadhi but i go by diff name.. kani original name parents easy ga pedithey saripothadi

True, don’t make it hard on your kids anede Naa manavi 

1 minute ago, redsox said:

Yah sure :) naku eppudo a thought undedhi coz of what I went thru raising here as a child :) 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, redsox said:

“Manaki nachina“ kante mana “kids Ki nache” perlu better ani saying. 

Kotha peru ante evaru vinani peru ani kadu 😁😁

old or new ante definitely konni untay kada. Ippudu Meera or Nora is a modern name. Visalakshi, Pankajam ivi old names. Lahari, Yashashvi these are somewhere inbetween.

Puttani kid ki em nachutundo how u know ? You think you know what they like and is modern and end up naming them a name u think is best . Ma parents kuda naku Thope Peru ney pettaru anukunnaru but I hate my name . 

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

Puttani kid ki em nachutundo how u know ? You think you know what they like and is modern and end up naming them a name u think is best . Ma parents kuda naku Thope Peru ney pettaru anukunnaru but I hate my name . 

I mean, vallaki problem ayye peru so that they don’t get picked on for their weird name ani. Again, this is only if you want raise your kid in the US.

P.S: check @BeautyQueen’s version of growing up as a teenager in the US

2 minutes ago, redsox said:

I mean, vallaki problem ayye peru so that they don’t get picked on for their weird name ani. Again, this is only if you want raise your kid in the US.

P.S: check @BeautyQueen’s version of growing up as a teenager in the US

No parent keep names or pick names which are bad . They think they are the best . At the end bad names pettina parents ki avi good names aey vallu problem anukoni pettaru. 

2 minutes ago, Amrita said:

No parent keep names or pick names which are bad . They think they are the best . At the end bad names pettina parents ki avi good names aey vallu problem anukoni pettaru. 

2 hours ago, redsox said: