How to stop maro Nirbaya or disha

WHATSSAPP

52 minutes ago, WHATSSAPP said:

Death penalty wont save other Evils to stop what they are doing. 

Its hard to control mindset of men  when they got errected, vallani valle control chesukoleru unlike women chala  kastam. 

1) Legalize Pstituion 

2) OPen sclubs like US 

In us its very less but in India its more. 

Physical ga chesthene chesinatu kadu , chupultho champutharu oka range lo India lo specially koncham class girl mass area pothay. 

Gidantha kadu kani...tell me this.  Niku Fake ID on @whatsapp enduku create cheyali anipinchindi ?

1. In case you are him idem fantasy. Ninnu nuvve fake chesukovadam ?

2. If you are not him..anta goppa ga what is there to look upto that ID  ?

E rondu questions ki answer cheppu. Thanks in advance. 

tenor.gif

30 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Gidantha kadu kani...tell me this.  Niku Fake ID on @whatsapp enduku create cheyali anipinchindi ?

1. In case you are him idem fantasy. Ninnu nuvve fake chesukovadam ?

2. If you are not him..anta goppa ga what is there to look upto that ID  ?

E rondu questions ki answer cheppu. Thanks in advance. 

tenor.gif

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🙏🙏 vadi girlfriens vunte ethukupodamani 😁😁

21 minutes ago, WHATSSAPP said:

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🙏🙏 vadi girlfriens vunte ethukupodamani 😁😁

DB lo GF adi ah manishi Ki for those pervert posts  . sFun_duh2

Can’t you find a GF ? Vammo what level of desperation sFun_duh2sFun_duh2

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Amrita said:

DB lo GF adi ah manishi Ki for those pervert posts  . sFun_duh2

Can’t you find a GF ? Vammo what level of desperation sFun_duh2sFun_duh2

Dont divert topic 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

E topic meda me opnion chepandi.

Whats best to control rapes in India 

2 hours ago, WHATSSAPP said:

Its hard to control mindset of men  when they got errected, vallani valle control chesukoleru unlike women chala  kastam. 

1) Legalize Pstituion 

2) OPen sclubs like US 

Physical ga chesthene chesinatu kadu , chupultho champutharu oka range lo India lo specially koncham class girl mass area pothay. 

US lo India kante ekkuve outsiders chese rapes...strip clubs ki rafe ki chala chala theda untundi antunna vuncles

22 minutes ago, LastManStanding said:

US lo India kante ekkuve outsiders chese rapes...strip clubs ki rafe ki chala chala theda untundi antunna vuncles

India lo most rapes are not reported sir. You should take into account that also.

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, WHATSSAPP said:

Dont divert topic 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

E topic meda me opnion chepandi.

Whats best to control rapes in India 

I m not sure it takes few generations anukuntunna. Manushullo marpu ravali.  Adavallani respect cheyali and shouldnt see her as a pleasure toy. May be access to prostitution might help. Apart from these we should understand that people who rape are mostly low economic bg vallu. NIrbhaya case lo vallu almost from a place where its ok to rape. Red light kind of area not sure what to call this.  Mana laga vallaki rape vs a girl being with her loved one teda kuda teledu.  FOr them adadi oka vastuvu they didnt even regret even after she lost her life. Mukesh infact told in interview that ila cheste inka rapes ekkuva ayitayi and educated lawyers also complained about her being out with BF when she was raped around 7-8 pm.  Manushullo change ravali. Economic standards , education all these play a factor. That lawyer anta chaduvukunnadu ala matladadu what do say for that ?  I cant pin point and say whats best i honestly dont know.  Law change, literacy,  murkhapu chadastalu etc etc annitlo marpu vaste ilantivi kakunda untayi.  One a different note these happen more violently even in states ikkada mental issues because of no strong family support or bad parenting etc etc.  Motham marchalem but konni cheyachu . Criminals and crime will always be there.  May be i didnt make any sense and mixed up too many things.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Amrita said:

India lo most rapes are not reported sir. You should take into account that also.

Right...anduke kadha mam outsiders annanu...90% plus rapes family members cheseve anta India lo...bayataki ravu vatilo max...vatini ela control chestaro mari

1 minute ago, LastManStanding said:

Right...anduke kadha mam outsiders annanu...90% plus rapes family members cheseve anta India lo...bayataki ravu vatilo max...vatini ela control chestaro mari

Hmm asalu rape ento i never understand.  Whats there in bloody flesh and that act.  Pasuvulu laga andulo own family members ante enta nammakam untundi.  I kind of heard from a close friend about this.  She was molested and an attempt was made to rape her by her own cousin. Valla nanna pani pillani tagi rape cheste chusindi ta when she was 11. She hated men growing up and used to be like she hates her dad. Valla nanna mata ethuteney she will be furious and screams that she hates him. Honestly, devudu oka laga edipiste inko laga kapadutadu ani she kind of became normal when one of our friend loved her. He healed her . Inter religion marriage and they have a toddler. Now she is super happy.

Just now, Amrita said:

Hmm asalu rape ento i never understand.  Whats there in bloody flesh and that act.  Pasuvulu laga andulo own family members ante enta nammakam untundi.  I kind of heard from a close friend about this.  She was molested and an attempt was made to rape her by her own cousin. Valla nanna pani pillani tagi rape cheste chusindi ta when she was 11. She hated men growing up and used to be like she hates her dad. Valla nanna mata ethuteney she will be furious and screams that she hates him. Honestly, devudu oka laga edipiste inko laga kapadutadu ani she kind of became normal when one of our friend loved her. He healed her . Inter religion marriage and they have a toddler. Now she is super happy.

em cheyalem...am sorry for ur friend...India lo naku telsina okammai raped by her dad for a while..valla amma kuda em apalekapoyedi anta..she was in some govt shelter for a while....inni billions lo alanti millions common aipoyaru ippudu

3 hours ago, WHATSSAPP said:

1) Legalize Pstituion 

2) OPen sclubs like US 

Appudu r@pes taggi...kidnap, human trafficking lantivi perugutai...

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, LastManStanding said:

em cheyalem...am sorry for ur friend...India lo naku telsina okammai raped by her dad for a while..valla amma kuda em apalekapoyedi anta..she was in some govt shelter for a while....inni billions lo alanti millions common aipoyaru ippudu

Father  ??? OMG ... pillalni kanakudadu elanti rakshasulu. Life long she will have impacts. Papam anadam tappa em cheyalem  :( 

Elanti vi vinnappudu we realize how fortunate we are having loving, caring, and amazing parents. We are blessed . Period .

21 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Father  ??? OMG ... pillalni kanakudadu elanti rakshasulu. Life long she will have impacts. Papam anadam tappa em cheyalem  :( 

Elanti vi vinnappudu we realize how fortunate we are having loving, caring, and amazing parents. We are blessed . Period .

Agreed 🥺

• Upvote 1