AleAle Voru ??

Chinna84

Who is AleAle currently ??  

117 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

29 minutes ago, Prada_lover said:

So called feminists are all hypocrites!

calling DB orator @Ellen to share some thoughts 

Swaary re heavy topics like feminism ki full energy kavali baaaa 😘 I am here to give love :P and take love ❤️ from you people. mee spamming gifs nak fulllllllllll relief, had a very stressful day was reminiscing yesterday's gifs and got through it so well hehehe. special kudos to @galiraju creativity .... Also, poni re @riashli was just curious to know if Queenu is woman, probably cuz woman ani teliste inkekva comfortable ga matladachu kada ani ankunindi emo. cuz u know how creepy some men can get right.that is why she wanted to know emo. 

5 minutes ago, Ellen said:

Swaary re heavy topics like feminism ki full energy kavali baaaa 😘 I am here to give love :P and take love ❤️ from you people. mee spamming gifs nak fulllllllllll relief, had a very stressful day was reminiscing yesterday's gifs and got through it so well hehehe. special kudos to @galiraju creativity .... Also, poni re @riashli was just curious to know if Queenu is woman, probably cuz woman ani teliste inkekva comfortable ga matladachu kada ani ankunindi emo. cuz u know how creepy some men can get right.that is why she wanted to know emo. 

If riashli has only pure intentions then she is always welcome ! 
Gifs are so much fun !Thanks to my guru  @galiraju he is the one who taught me posting them! 
Babes, you should be in debates cause you are such an peaceful debater will surely win hearts 💕 

now I know why everyone are huge fan of you 😘😘😘😘

50 minutes ago, Sucker said:

Ee poll valla DB pedhala choopu @BeautyQueen meeda padindi. Vaunty silent avvatam meeru +ve vibes tho rechipovatam ala sync ayyayi ani DB inside talk. Asalu vaunty DB vadili vundalekapovatam even she is in worst situations.... So last 2 months vaunty silent avvatam nuv activate avvatam valla nee meeda baga focus padindi anduke andaru ala decide chesaru. 

Asal @BeautyQueen entha sweet, entha non judgemental, entha cute. giphy.gifHow can you put such big blame on him re ??????? 

1 minute ago, Prada_lover said:

Gifs are so much fun !Thanks to my guru  @galiraju he is the one who taught me posting them! 
Babes, you should be in debates cause you are such an peaceful debater will surely win hearts 💕 

Hehehe thank you @Prada_lover 😘 you are very sweet and understanding 😘 😘 

"

1 minute ago, pencil said:

asal ee disco antha anavasaram.. ee db prajaswamyam lo prajalu db vaunty hodha evariki icharo vaallu teeseskuni speech ivvalanthe.. 

vaalu speech ichinaaka inko poll pedadhaama evardhi correcto ani ?? :giggle:

6 minutes ago, Ellen said:

Asal @BeautyQueen entha sweet, entha non judgemental, entha cute. giphy.gifHow can you put such big blame on him re ??????? 

@BeautyQueen Already ullavalla bastha la ayindi for sweet sweet compliments inka isthe she needs Mac truck to carry her 😂 

Nuvu Edho OMAD , IF lu antunav kadtha ubbeyddam ani 😉 

7 minutes ago, Prada_lover said:

5 minutes ago, Ellen said:

Hehehe thank you @Prada_lover 😘 you are very sweet and understanding 😘 😘 

"

ee rendu id lani poll lo add cheyavayya @Chinna84

• Haha 1