Why, though

Ellen

1 minute ago, pencil said:

he already announced that he is leaving social media soon.. oka day or two ago.. 

He just tricked everyone. Cleverly used the phrase “giving up” and today’s tweet as an extension to yesterday’s, IMO

Just now, Ellen said:

Idi post chese 18 hours mundu he tweeted that

miss u  twitter was my exaggeration le. 

I saw that

Modi is the vacuous CEO who thinks giving pep talk to their employees would improve their performance, when half of their employees desperately need a paycheck raise, and another quarter probably do well to have stock options.

may I bring to your attention the absurdity of right wing assholes that mock the centrist leaders who pander to identity, now own up the same stunt when their dear leader does it?

pretty sure every rw assholes is going to praise modi for this useless drama.

nothing about their leader's and his party's involvement in killing 40 people in delhi a few days ago. 

sick fcuks.

5 minutes ago, SH_221B said:

He just tricked everyone. Cleverly used the phrase “giving up” and today’s tweet as an extension to yesterday’s, IMO

May be may be not...Patch lekka anipistundi. Light! 

2 minutes ago, Ellen said:

May be may be not...Patch lekka anipistundi. Light! 

don't underestimate the level of thought that goes into the PR machinery for keeping this dumbfcuk in power.

Now we have to listen to ridiculous stories from disgusting right women, about their 'inspiring' stories. Here's one inspiring story by a RW ghoul of a person. 

This is how this piece of sh1t supported the supreme court order to play national anthem at cinemas.

17 minutes ago, SH_221B said:

Thanks to the people who are handling Modi's twitter, finally the RW is coming to terms with the various ways to use the English language.

may be that will stop them forcing sanskrit down people's throats. #smallvictories.

11 minutes ago, Ellen said:

Kadu re antha Munde teenage pori lekka bye twitter...gonna miss u ani, ipudu for women ante comedy ga leda

u chauvinist ani antunna feminists 

34 minutes ago, SH_221B said:

I saw that

vaadi mokam ley english ee sakkaga raadu cleverly using the phrase 'giving up', he should give up on his life for making lives miserable in India . 

mrs.sirisena ni as it is m r s ani chadivindu ch utiya unpad gawar gaadu ani antunna liberals 

2 hours ago, Agnes said:

don't underestimate the level of thought that goes into the PR machinery for keeping this dumbfcuk in power.

I am not underestimating. Anduke anna kada..that tweet is such a patch. And for woman anta my foot. Inspiring woman definition according to RSS: Women who can create "Master Race" of taller, fairer and smarter hindus. May be that is what he meant

2 hours ago, sboyr2r said:

u chauvinist ani antunna feminists 

@11ankoni vaaaaaaaaayy, i have bigger issues to deal with than people who claim themselves as feminists for wrong reasons

2 hours ago, sboyr2r said:

vaadi mokam ley english ee sakkaga raadu cleverly using the phrase 'giving up', he should give up on his life for making lives miserable in India . 

mrs.sirisena ni as it is m r s ani chadivindu ch utiya unpad gawar gaadu ani antunna liberals 

ee scheme edo bagundi...analsinavi anesi, vallevaro annaru ani newspaper headline laga patch veyadam. Nice yaa

Just now, Ellen said:

ee scheme edo bagundi...analsinavi anesi, vallevaro annaru ani newspaper headline laga patch veyadam. Nice yaa

nagara pourulu chustunnar 

• Haha 1