Coronavirus delays plans for family hoping to adopt fifth child from China..

r2d2

Carly and Lucas Floyd have four kids: Judah, Zander, Hazel and Josie. "Our family is really crazy, but really fun," said Carly Floyd. Their three oldest children are from China. "We thought adoption is great. We will grow a family that way, with kids who need a home and need love," she said. They found the organization Both Hands through friends. It's helped them raise the funds they needed for their first adoption. "We knew it works and we're blessing a family and in turn, our family gets blessed," Carly Floyd said. But then tragedy struck their family.

"Our second son, who was adopted from China, he passed away about two years ago," she said. The Floyds decided to adopt again.

"I remember I looked at him and said, 'So what are we going to do if he does pass away?'" Carly Floyd asked her husband. "'Are we going to adopt again?' And he looked at me and said, 'Absolutely.'" They started the process in October, but the coronavirus outbreak in Wuhan, China is delaying their plans. The child they were ready to adopt is about 250 miles from there. "That's scary, and we don't have any updates and I don't know if we're ever going to get any," Carly Floyd said. The last picture they saw of the child was a month ago, and they don't even know how recent it was.  "We are just praying that he is safe and healthy and just waiting," she said. The Floyds said they are moving forward with the adoption process and hope travel restrictions to and from China will be lifted soon. Once China gives the travel go-ahead, the couple said they only have to wait for their official consulate appointment to finalize the adoption.

But Why from China? ikkada pillalu dorakara adoption ki?