Meanwhile, among the 22 new #COVID19 cases in India, 17 are tourists from Italy. Malaysia added 14 new cases, bringing the total number to 50

texas

#Italy to close all schools and universities around the country until mid March because of #coronavirus outbreak, local news outlet Ansa reports. (#China school closures heading into 7th week next week)

A good step, but it's too late. Would have been much more effective if done days ago.  We need more testing too.

Europe has been half-hearted and slow to react to this.

We must learn from China.  I hope you can tell the story of how China beat the virus !

17 minutes ago, texas said:

A good step, but it's too late. Would have been much more effective if done days ago.  We need more testing too.

We must learn from China.  I hope you can tell the story of how China beat the virus !

really ?? 

they are handling it - good, but inka peruguthaane vunnayi ga ?

1 minute ago, Chinna84 said:

really ?? 

they are handling it - good, but inka peruguthaane vunnayi ga ?

Compared to rest of world very less spreading 

19 minutes ago, texas said:

cha ...china lo government nadipisthundhi media ni ... and government ye release chesthundhi cases so neeku government cheppalanukundey telustahundhi bayataki ... adey india and other countries lo tv 9 gadila 80 suspects anni news vesukuntu untaru ... akada ala vesthay kaya kosi pedutharu 

Just now, texas said:

Compared to rest of world very less spreading 

no bro - inka akkadey ekkuva. vaalu numbers ni bayataki raanivvatledhu ani believing. 

ofcourse I agree - they r acting very quickly now. 

Just now, argadorn said:

cha ...china lo government nadipisthundhi media ni ... and government ye release chesthundhi cases so neeku government cheppalanukundey telustahundhi bayataki ... adey india and other countries lo tv 9 gadila 80 suspects anni news vesukuntu untaru ... akada ala vesthay kaya kosi pedutharu 

mana media mari dharidhram - ninna hyd poragaadiki vasthe, poyi aa inti chuttupakkana vaallani i'view lu chesi 10guthunnaru..lamdikodukulu.