kevinUsa

"Hi Admin,
29 Confused Mom to be. 

It is been 3 years since I got married and it is a love marriage by hurting my parents. My First baby got aborted and this is my second pregnancy. My husband's parents stopped our marriage and my parents were ok for us. But in that situation I couldn't take the right decision and by having fear of losing him, we married ourselves. I still feel very guilty day by day. I can't live without my parents. 

My parents are innocent and they are living for me and my brother. They spent all their savings and money to our education.  My younger brother also got married. He is not taking care of my parents. He is in another City. His wife is too selfish and she is not interested to live with my parents. 

My husband was good before marriage but now he is fully influenced by their parents who is full of money minded. Their parents need only money and no affection is seen either on him or me. Whatever his parents say, he believes blindly. He is not thinking independently. He is earning half of my salary. 

I loved him so much and I did not consider anything about his salary except him. But he doesn't care anything about my feelings even in my pregnancy time. He is fighting with me by listening to his parents. 

Their parents suddenly asking lakhs and lakhs of amount for their second home construction. Their second son is not married and he is also earning good salary. They are constructing home for his second son in Chennai as well as their home town. But nothing for my husband they told as we did love marriage. But they need money every month from us. My husband is not even giving money for food to our home. All of his salary is going for his needs and their parents needs. 

My husband sometimes behaves harsh to my parents. I told him to change in many ways. But he keeps on hurting my parents. I told them to speak up. But they tolerate everything for me. 

I am totally fed up with this life. I want to take care of my parents as they are alone and my mom's not feeling well. After baby's birth no one will take care of my baby except my mom. I want to earn and satisfy the family needs. 

My parents arranged for baby shower for me. But husband's parents refused to come for my baby shower and they told my husband to stop the baby shower function. He did what his parents said. As a pregnant woman, I would like to have my baby shower function. No one understands me except my parents. 

But I am feeling guilty with my parents. I helpless to decide anything in this situation as my delivery is nearing in may. Not even a single day am happy in this pregnancy. 

Please give me a solution for this. I want to make my parents comfortable here after.

Thanks for posting this admin. "

2 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

"Hi Admin,
29 Confused Mom to be. 

It is been 3 years since I got married and it is a love marriage by hurting my parents. My First baby got aborted and this is my second pregnancy. My husband's parents stopped our marriage and my parents were ok for us. But in that situation I couldn't take the right decision and by having fear of losing him, we married ourselves. I still feel very guilty day by day. I can't live without my parents. 

My parents are innocent and they are living for me and my brother. They spent all their savings and money to our education.  My younger brother also got married. He is not taking care of my parents. He is in another City. His wife is too selfish and she is not interested to live with my parents. 

My husband was good before marriage but now he is fully influenced by their parents who is full of money minded. Their parents need only money and no affection is seen either on him or me. Whatever his parents say, he believes blindly. He is not thinking independently. He is earning half of my salary. 

I loved him so much and I did not consider anything about his salary except him. But he doesn't care anything about my feelings even in my pregnancy time. He is fighting with me by listening to his parents. 

Their parents suddenly asking lakhs and lakhs of amount for their second home construction. Their second son is not married and he is also earning good salary. They are constructing home for his second son in Chennai as well as their home town. But nothing for my husband they told as we did love marriage. But they need money every month from us. My husband is not even giving money for food to our home. All of his salary is going for his needs and their parents needs. 

My husband sometimes behaves harsh to my parents. I told him to change in many ways. But he keeps on hurting my parents. I told them to speak up. But they tolerate everything for me. 

I am totally fed up with this life. I want to take care of my parents as they are alone and my mom's not feeling well. After baby's birth no one will take care of my baby except my mom. I want to earn and satisfy the family needs. 

My parents arranged for baby shower for me. But husband's parents refused to come for my baby shower and they told my husband to stop the baby shower function. He did what his parents said. As a pregnant woman, I would like to have my baby shower function. No one understands me except my parents. 

But I am feeling guilty with my parents. I helpless to decide anything in this situation as my delivery is nearing in may. Not even a single day am happy in this pregnancy. 

Please give me a solution for this. I want to make my parents comfortable here after.

vadili padadhobi......inkodi chesukotamo..li8 anukuntey parents take care cheyatamocheyali vaa _kC81Rx_2sdp17uNhtbvxu08gm8PPhjJTaj2j2o0

Just now, galiraju said:

vadili padadhobi......inkodi chesukotamo..li8 anukuntey parents take care cheyatamocheyali vaa _kC81Rx_2sdp17uNhtbvxu08gm8PPhjJTaj2j2o0k

Oka female it employee badha

3 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

"Hi Admin,
29 Confused Mom to be. 

routine story no..  Core logic everyone except me,siblings and parents are bad in this world

Just now, kevinUsa said:

Oka female it employee badha

It is a common problem kno......_kC81Rx_2sdp17uNhtbvxu08gm8PPhjJTaj2j2o0male or female...doesnt matter in this case iynaa aa abbai perspective endo manaki teledu gaa