Why this world manchollu kastalu padatharu chedollu suka padatharu

WHATSSAPP

manchollu chedollu ani ekkada undadu..nenu okadi deggara 1 lakh dobbesi..neeku 1 lakh college fees pay chesta...first vaadi drustilo cheddodu..nee drustilo manchodu avutanu

You can argue for next 100 years on this. Do what ever you need for survival..if you cheat someone remember later in life you shouldnt regret if some one cheats you. thats how life is

There is nothing called good or bad...ethical or unethical...only one thing important is be legal..as for illegal stuff and not be caught you need tonnes of money

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, kathanayaka said:

manchollu chedollu ani ekkada undadu..nenu okadi deggara 1 lakh dobbesi..neeku 1 lakh college fees pay chesta...first vaadi drustilo cheddodu..nee drustilo manchodu avutanu

You can argue for next 100 years on this. Do what ever you need for survival..if you cheat someone remember later in life you shouldnt regret if some one cheats you. thats how life is

There is nothing called good or bad...ethical or unethical...only one thing important is be legal..as for illegal stuff and not be caught you need tonnes of money

No baa. 

Those who given word they try to stick to the word and face all kastalu. 

But those who lies they escape happily in life. 

Lets take guys who got gf's. Most of them are liers. Vallu asha petti amayini dochukuntaru, nijathi vunodiki amayilu antha dekaru but

evadana show off chesthe padatharu and this bad person will enjoy with GFs and real person will end up bachelor.

Ila play boys chala mandi vunaru I know one guy who has slept with 20 mandi. He did business and earned lot of money. He is happily leading wife and kids and enjoying life and recently came to usa also. 

But the one who is "RAMA" is staying with wife where his wife will torcher him day and night for not able to business or earn money. This  rama is class first in my class. 

He can go usa and earn lot of money but he took job in ISRO to prove desabakthi, and loyal ot country and he is earning pea nuts.   

23 minutes ago, kathanayaka said:

tenor.gif  outstanding  statement

4 minutes ago, WHATSSAPP said:

No baa. 

Lets take guys who got gf's. Most of them are liers. Vallu asha petti amayini dochukuntaru, nijathi vunodiki amayilu antha dekaru but

evadana show off chesthe padatharu and this bad person will enjoy with GFs and real person will end up bachelor.

Ila play boys chala mandi vunaru I know one guy who has slept with 20 mandi. He did business and earned lot of money. He is happily leading wife and kids and enjoying life and recently came to usa also. 

But the one who is "RAMA" is staying with wife where his wife will torcher him day and night for not able to business or earn money. This  rama is class first in my class. 

He can go usa and earn lot of money but he took job in ISRO to prove desabakthi, and loyal ot country and he is earning pea nuts.   

nasty statement tenor.gif

1 minute ago, Scada said:

enduku ala ..explain cheyyu 

tenor.gif nenu motham chadivithe kada explain cheyadaniki

12 minutes ago, WHATSSAPP said:

No baa. 

righteousga unte only good thing guaranteed is they will have mental peace.. dont expect sukhalu just because one is righteous 

1 minute ago, pencil said:

righteousga unte only good thing is they will have mental peace.. dont expect sukhalu just because one is righteous 

Don't be righteous antava baa. Sthree sukham dakke sance ledhu antava

3 minutes ago, VictoryTDP said:

Don't be righteous antava baa. Sthree sukham dakke sance ledhu antava

no baa.. I am not saying righteousness is right or wrong.. just saying what is guaranteed with being righteous.. only mental peace is guaranteed.. at the end that is what matters actually.. 

righteousness has nothing to do with kastalu and sukhalu is my point

16 minutes ago, WHATSSAPP said:

No baa. 

neeku telivi lekunda nuvvu mosa pothe adi nee thappu eduti vadi tappu kadu... ala ante nuvvu daily office lo exact 8 hrs full ga work chestava... kani 8 hrs ki billing vestav.. adi mosam kaada..