Why this world manchollu kastalu padatharu chedollu suka padatharu

WHATSSAPP

21 minutes ago, WHATSSAPP said:

No baa. 

Those who given word they try to stick to the word and face all kastalu. 

But those who lies they escape happily in life. 

Lets take guys who got gf's. Most of them are liers. Vallu asha petti amayini dochukuntaru, nijathi vunodiki amayilu antha dekaru but

evadana show off chesthe padatharu and this bad person will enjoy with GFs and real person will end up bachelor.

Ila play boys chala mandi vunaru I know one guy who has slept with 20 mandi. He did business and earned lot of money. He is happily leading wife and kids and enjoying life and recently came to usa also. 

But the one who is "RAMA" is staying with wife where his wife will torcher him day and night for not able to business or earn money. This  rama is class first in my class. 

He can go usa and earn lot of money but he took job in ISRO to prove desabakthi, and loyal ot country and he is earning pea nuts.   

dont mix up things bammardi.. being good and your so called RAMA never guarantees a happy and better married life.. Do what ever you need for survival

guys who got gf's were equally deceived too and vice versa also. Can you guarantee that those 20 mandi already knew this is just for fun and nothing serious..so its all subject to discussion..

you move according to your partner..and thats what is needed for happy married life..nenu ilane putta ilane unta ante kastalu tappav..

Your Rama is first class and thats just your perspective..may be for me he is not a first class ( just telling). He is just some one who studied and got a job which every tom dick and harry does. Dont take me wrong

I settle in USA and fund an orphanage to india is much much much more desa bhakti than your some guy working in a govt organization in India and running pay check to pay check. 

3 hours ago, Scada said:

basically from rangareddy, but grew up in hyd among andhra neighbours

Maa friend okadu vizag nunchi he also says cheyyu instead of cheyyi