Help - gofund daily thread - helping the needy

kakatiya

Dear all 
Important, 4 Kidneys Available.         
Due to Death of our friend Mr Sudhir And His Wife (Service Colleagues of my Friend) Who Met With an Accident Yesterday, Doctor Has Declared Them Brain Dead. Mr.Sudhir is B+ and His Wife O+. His Family Wants to Donate Their Kidneys for Humanity .Plz Circulate.                                   

Contact 9837285283

Forward to Another Group,  It Could Help Someone...

Share it... Could save someones life ❤️

With enormous grief and sadness, we share the news of sudden demise of our friend Pusharajan Gnanasekaran (Raj) at the age of 41 years. He leaves behind his wife Ambika and their two adorable kids Thaman Pushparajn (Age 8 years) and Karthik Pushparajan (Age 4 years).

Raj suffered a sudden and severe cardiac arrest yesterday 7-Dec-2020 afternoon (Doctors call it cardia arrhythmia). He fought hard for life till late in the evening and left all of us in the immense pain and darkness. He was a very caring and loving person who can accept anything with a charming smile on his face all the time. We can’t imagine our lives without him around to always remind us that everything will be okay with that spark on his face.

Our hearts ache so much with this tremendous loss trying to gather the strength and courage to support the family emotionally. Kids do not know that Dad is not coming home today and will never after. It’s beyond any imagination what amount of pain and grief Ambika and Kids are going through.

Request you all to please keep them in your prayers!

Arrangements are being made to transfer Raj’s mortal remains to India as soon as possible.

Ambika is not a working woman and had dedicated herself to take care of family all along. While we can’t take out an ounce of her pain and suffering, we humbly request all of you to please support whatever you can to help her with the expenses to carry the mortal remains to India and to help support Kids’ future as much as possible.

Please donate and help sharing across with friends. Every penny will go towards the expenses and future of the kids’ for their education, health and well-being.
https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-pushparajan-family?utm_campaign=p_lico+share-sheet&utm_medium=chat&utm_source=whatsapp-visit

• 2 weeks later...

Please help if you can. 🙏 
Looking for a foster home placement for 2 Bengali children. 
 The children (6 yo boy and 1 yo girl) were removed from the custody of the parents due to significant mental health concerns. There’s a severe shortage of foster homes in the state now so the kids have been separated and placed in foster care. The baby girl has already been moved to two diff homes because of the difficulty locating homes for babies. I am desperately trying to find a family that will be willing to take them both in for a short while. The kids are both healthy and have adjusted well to their new homes but are missing each other a lot. Ideally I’m looking for an Indian family that will be culturally appropriate but at this time, any home that can take care of two kids is fine. Can you please share this with your network and let me know if anyone is interested in being a foster parent for these specific children? (Child specific placements can usually be approved quickly) 
Kindly contact  Sharanya Suresh at  339-502-0239 for other details.  Thank you so much!
A post from the Wayland Desi community

Hi,

I'd really appreciate it if you would share or donate to this GoFundMe.

*Help for Praveen Desini Mortal Remains & cremation*

Praveen Desini lost his life in a tragic train accident on December 22, 2020 at Edison Train Station,NJ Transit train No.3920 New jeresy at 7:30 am e…

Read more here https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-for-praveen-desini-mortal-remains-cremation?utm_source=whatsapp-visit&utm_medium=chat&utm_campaign=p_cp+share-sheet

Forward this message to your contacts to help this campaign reach its goal!

*Save the Little one..!!*
I am Vamsi Krishna Donepudi , My son is in abnormal condition. It all started with fever and all of a sudden he was paralyzed . We gonna use the funds for his ventilator , IC charges and costly Aminoglobin medicines
Read more - https://milaap.org/fundraisers/support-donepudi-puneeth-venkata-sivasai?utm_source=whatsapp&utm_medium=fundraisers-title
To pay via Paytm (for Android users only) - https://milaap.org/fundraisers/support-donepudi-puneeth-venkata-sivasai/deeplink?deeplink_type=paytm

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

My friend Navya is suffering from Renal Cancer and her situation is very critical.

Doctors suggesting that she should undergo radio therapy which costs around 12 lakh.

She is from lower middle class family and they can't afford this much money.

We are looking for people who can help this family in this critical situation.

Kindly help her to get well soon
 +919441924167 Navya Google Pay/Phone Pay Number
 If any one interested pls help🙏🙏🙏

• 3 weeks later...

Urgent: Need Plasma donar for my friend's father

Patient name :- Pallaka Srinivasa Kumar
Hospital :- Gayatri Super Speciality Hospital
Branch :- Vijayawada
Point of contact :- DurgaTej
Ph no :- 9985599558
Blood group :- A -ve

Please help me find a donar...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello Everyone, One of my best friend is in critical condition due to COVID, Doctors Suggesting plasma, Below is the need and please kind enough to come forward or spread this message until my friend gets help, below is message from his family members.

My Humble request to everyone my brother need plasma please help us or contact us
Patient name: Sridhar Munugoti
Hospital name: Raise Hospital Hastinapuram Hyderabad
Blood group: B+
Attendee name1: Sridhar (Brother in law)
Phone number to contact : +91 9908166599
Attendee name2: Sridevi (Sister)
Phone number to contact : +91 9573824396

Hello Everyone, One of my best friend is in critical condition due to COVID, Doctors Suggesting plasma, Below is the need and please kind enough to come forward or spread this message until my friend gets help, below is message from his family members.

My Humble request to everyone my brother need plasma please help us or contact us
Patient name: Sridhar Munugoti
Hospital name: Raise Hospital Hastinapuram Hyderabad
Blood group: B+
Attendee name1: Sridhar (Brother in law)
Phone number to contact : +91 9908166599
Attendee name2: Sridevi (Sister)
Phone number to contact : +91 9573824396