Is it easy being a homemaker?

Catabolite

1 minute ago, chittimallu_14 said:

no...  i had a discussion with him/her before about non working women ... she kind of said they were weak and are depending on their father and husband... I dont exactly recall the words she/he used but something in those lines

I said that women should be financially independent, otherwise they can never live on their own feet. What's the point of getting an education if you're not going to use it. 

2 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

no...  i had a discussion with him/her before about non working women ... she kind of said they were weak and are depending on their father and husband... I dont exactly recall the words she/he used but something in those lines

Okay bro.. no hardfeelings @Catabolite

2 minutes ago, Catabolite said:

I said that women should be financially independent, otherwise they can never live on their own feet. What's the point of getting an education if you're not going to use it. 

isnt this judging? ... you yourself said above that some do that by choice... 

Just now, chittimallu_14 said:

isnt this judging? ... you yourself said above that some do that by choice... 

Yes, that's why I posted what I posted. You asked me what I said in the past, so I clarified it. 

8 hours ago, Catabolite said:

Don't be judgemental towards homemakers, some do it by choice. 

Yes. Some like it and consider it to be more valuable than having a job or an education. 

Just now, chittimallu_14 said:

ok, then you are judging. ... but ok 

If someone is not financially independent despite having a good education, what is the point of getting an education? Also, what happens if the person they're with decides to not be with them or worse, doesn't exist anymore? What are they going to do if they don't know how to stand on their feet? 

2 minutes ago, Catabolite said:

If someone is not financially independent despite having a good education, what is the point of getting an education? Also, what happens if the person they're with decides to not be with them or worse, doesn't exist anymore? What are they going to do if they don't know how to stand on their feet? 

still judging