China Is Avoiding Blame by Trolling the World

Catabolite

1 minute ago, JAMBALHOT_RAJA said:

I don’t think it will be at personal level but it would be there for a while in consumers business level 

it should be at level...

if you apply rules to b@n chinese/china...then Chinese should think its isolation and not discrimination...so its not personal from either of the countries

Just now, user789 said:

it should be at level...

if you apply rules to b@n chinese/china...then Chinese should think its isolation and not discrimination...so its not personal from either of the countries

You are talking about ideal scenario but dynamics changes due to politics 

4 minutes ago, ring_master said:

lo what's wrong in that?

Chinese did not commit any  mistake; it is the chinese govt that made this disastrous..." More perniciously, the Chinese government censored and detained those brave doctors and whistleblowers who attempted to sound the alarm and warn their fellow citizens when they understood the gravity of what was to come."

6 minutes ago, user789 said:

its one and the same...it this thing was due to food- then its Chinese to blamed not china.. nee lab lo andaru chinese aa enti...ne brain kuda virus tho impact ayindha

Because I know the difference between person and country. What wrong did Chinese do? 

18 minutes ago, user789 said:

its one and the same...it this thing was due to food- then its Chinese to blamed not china.. nee lab lo andaru chinese aa enti...ne brain kuda virus tho impact ayindha

What if that virus made in lab?

25 minutes ago, JAMBALHOT_RAJA said:

I don’t think it will be at personal level but it would be there for a while in consumers business level 

yup... dont have to be personal...

29 minutes ago, Ellen said:

Chinese did not commit any  mistake; it is the chinese govt that made this disastrous..." More perniciously, the Chinese government censored and detained those brave doctors and whistleblowers who attempted to sound the alarm and warn their fellow citizens when they understood the gravity of what was to come."

Last time I checked government represents the whole country population 

29 minutes ago, Catabolite said:

Because I know the difference between person and country. What wrong did Chinese do? 

If its due to food- as a human one should have basic common sense..Even if govt won't come and teach you what to eat and what not to.

.if you think like chinese it won't get into your head...

People are just thinking about money/stocks/assets/jobs etc because they are alive and its not impacted from virus.

Unless it impacts an individual- only then that person will think about life/death.