Controversy Theory --- Covid -19..... It all started back in August last year

Spartan

4 minutes ago, Kalam_Youtheman said:

nature general aithe endhi aaa paper raasindhii evvvaru ? I mean first author

1. Kristian G. Andersen, Andrew Rambaut, W. Ian Lipkin, Edward C. Holmes, Robert F. Garry. The proximal origin of SARS-CoV-2. Nature Medicine, 2020; DOI: 10.1038/s41591-020-0820-9

8 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:
  1. Kristian G. Andersen, Andrew Rambaut, W. Ian Lipkin, Edward C. Holmes, Robert F. Garry. The proximal origin of SARS-CoV-2. Nature Medicine, 2020; DOI: 10.1038/s41591-020-0820-9

thanks for the link. Though I enjoyed reading  I dont think it was not china's game.  China might already extracted the virus from bats long back and created antidote/vaccination and later pushed it in to market to make the world believe that it occurred natural ani..

People across the world will defnt investigate this and china dont want to become the culprit.. 

6 minutes ago, Kalam_Youtheman said:

thanks for the link. Though I enjoyed reading  I dont think it was not china's game.  China might already extracted the virus from bats long back and created antidote/vaccination and later pushed it in to market to make the world believe that it occurred natural ani..

People across the world will defnt investigate this and china dont want to become the culprit.. 

My question was never about what the govt did or did not. It was questioning the assertion that it was man made. I am not going to debate on what China communicated anyway. I know what they are.

6 hours ago, Spartan said:

A time lo world was staring at recession..mainly China's economy was in dire state...

in case China a time lo money pump cheste..RoW countries ki emi affect avvadu, but China okkate effect aitadi...

so they wanted something..which wud effect them more initially and spread it in proper way globally....

a global spread avvalante..its possible only through humans...and mass migration of humans happens only during their Lunar celebrations and people flyin and out for the lunar celebrations..

idanta sketch geesinatunnaru...only China M kudisipoi unte..world would have moved on..

danito vadu enta money pump chesina upyogam undedi kaadu..

ippudu e virus spread chesi..vade population contril cheskunnadu, at the same time world economy mottam halted..

and they are first to resume the manf and work back..when rest of the world is still in second or 3rd stages...

vallu manf and work resume pedite..due to availability again RoW will depend on them..and they will retain their position of world supplier again...

Chna vadu Western Countries ki chala late ga inform chesadu akkade pedda damage jarigi undavachu

Rssia numbers chala takkuva, akkade doubt koduthundi

6 hours ago, Hitman said:

ఈ theory correct అయితే ..US and INDIA and RoW లో లక్షల కొద్దీ victims ఉండబోతున్నారా ? #$1 Bro Anil ఏమైనా రంగం లోకి దిగాల్సిందే 

Vizag Beach lo Edo sabha pettadu ga..

5 hours ago, DummyVariable said:

The molecular structure for covid doesn’t resemble any other known viruses - a big indicator that it is not man made. You can’t just randomly create viruses. Scientists use existing ones to build new ones. If it were that easy then we would have to give them a noble prize for creating life in a lab. 

exactly

6 hours ago, Spartan said:

A time lo world was staring at recession..mainly China's economy was in dire state...

in case China a time lo money pump cheste..RoW countries ki emi affect avvadu, but China okkate effect aitadi...

so they wanted something..which wud effect them more initially and spread it in proper way globally....

a global spread avvalante..its possible only through humans...and mass migration of humans happens only during their Lunar celebrations and people flyin and out for the lunar celebrations..

idanta sketch geesinatunnaru...only China M kudisipoi unte..world would have moved on..

ippudu e virus spread chesi..vade population contril cheskunnadu, at the same time world economy mottam halted..

and they are first to resume the manf and work back..when rest of the world is still in second or 3rd stages...

vallu manf and work resume pedite..due to availability again RoW will depend on them..and they will retain their position of world supplier again...

ee theory lo oka flaw undi... China's economy will not easily recover until other markets are also up. China is a major exporter to Europe and USA. Until these countries start importing from China, China also wont recover fully.

ee quarter lo China economy shrink ayyindi.. compared to 5-6% growth it was seeing. Even if China totally recovers today from the virus, it still can't hit the same GDP growth.

Just my 2 cents.  Not really into economics.

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, Kalam_Youtheman said:

Chinese doctors are helping the other doctors in different nations bhayya

2 minutes ago, karthik25 said:

ee theory lo oka flaw undi... China's economy will not easily recover until other markets are also up. China is a major exporter to Europe and USA. Until these countries start importing from China, China also wont recover fully.

ee quarter lo China economy shrink ayyindi.. compared to 5-6% growth it was seeing. Even if China totally recovers today from the virus, it still can't hit the same GDP growth.

Just my 2 cents.  Not really into economics.

2 cents ani kadu okavela US economy 10githe China economy kuda 10guddi

5 hours ago, Spartan said:

uncle it belongs to Corona family and resembles most of the existing ones..with more crowns...

news sadutale..

Exactly

corona virus is not new

its well known from many years 

this is novel corona virus

7 hours ago, Spartan said:

comic relief

copy to #fauxnews

39 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

Chinese doctors are helping the other doctors in different nations bhayya

facts cheppaku..consipracy theories lo vunna kiccku  facts lo vundadu

7 hours ago, Spartan said:

Writer evadu?