Emergency Ready Cash Available entha undi meeku? Poll

Gaali_Gottam_Govinda

Emergency Cash Available  

134 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

4 minutes ago, Catabolite said:

Good post ra, also tell that to 10 people in poll who said they have 1 million dollars

Emo raa ayya.. 

5 minutes ago, Catabolite said:

He is cheating, you are waiting. 

Nijam raa ayya.. I hate myself ee vishyam lo.. etla adugalo thelvadu bayata

Em ra ne baadha? Tinadaniki tindi leka edchetollu bochedu mandi unnaru, vallakante gopponivaa nuvv

Give money or I will quit ani say

ngoHOM.png

3 minutes ago, R_K_LunchVodka said:

ngoHOM.png

When I was in graduate school, and I was depressed...I used to look at the wall for precisely 5 minutes everyday and think about where my life is going and feeling bad about myself. But the key is to not feel bad about yourself for more than 5 minutes on any given day. 

Don’t worry June mid nuchi they will start opening with restrictions and social distancing .. and we will see people moving with 50% utilization on airways and economy will slowly come back by end of year . This thing may impact 2 quarters really bad and thirst quarter partially and it will cover up that in the fourth quarter or first quarter of next year ... I feel this will not be a recession 

11 minutes ago, R_K_LunchVodka said:

Nijam raa ayya.. I hate myself ee vishyam lo.. etla adugalo thelvadu bayata

Labor ki complain chesta ani cheppu if he didnt pay salary or didnt meet LCA amount. Adi per diem or visa adjustments ayite inka daya dakshanyam and bicham.

Nenu ma employer nunchi elano ala rappinchukunna.  25k out of 30k. Na talent kanna vadi daya anadam correct emo. @3$%

1 minute ago, ennnna chata said:

Don’t worry June mid nuchi they will start opening with restrictions and social distancing .. and we will see people moving with 50% utilization on airways and economy will slowly come back by end of year . This thing may impact 2 quarters really bad and thirst quarter partially and it will cover up that in the fourth quarter or first quarter of next year ... I feel this will not be a recession 

2nd wave of corona expected in 3rd /4th quarter ani fauci thata cheppadu ga ?>

3 minutes ago, Catabolite said:

When I was in graduate school, and I was depressed...I used to look at the wall for precisely 5 minutes everyday and think about where my life is going and feeling bad about myself. But the key is to not feel bad about yourself for more than 5 minutes on any given day. 

Thanks raa pilli .. inka fix ayinaa.. jeevitham vadini vadiledi ledu inka

3 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Labor ki complain chesta ani cheppu if he didnt pay salary or didnt meet LCA amount. Adi per diem or visa adjustments ayite inka daya dakshanyam and bicham.

Nenu ma employer nunchi elano ala rappinchukunna.  25k out of 30k. Na talent kanna vadi daya anadam correct emo. @3$%

Thanks akka.. neenu etla vundetonni antee.. naa pani chesthunna.. nuvvu nee pani Sarigaa cheyyuraa ani

5 minutes ago, R_K_LunchVodka said:

Thanks akka.. neenu etla vundetonni antee.. naa pani chesthunna.. nuvvu nee pani Sarigaa cheyyuraa ani

Same 2 same nenu alane namma ma employer ni anduke na dues ivvakunda 2 yrs satayinchadu. 

Manchitanam = chatakanitanam . 

@shamsher_007 : DB samba edi rasukoooo @3$%

• Upvote 1