Real bottom ???

siva604

40 minutes ago, nightkalalu said:

Real bottom was 2 weeks back or will be in next 2 months if nothing happens in next 2 months then this is it no more big drops 

it already came up in last 2 weeks, so it may go to what it was 2 weeks back ...but very chance of goind further down...

it went up quite a bit in like split of second after it went low..

3 hours ago, siva604 said:

Do you guys think we will see another real bottom again in near future???

I see everyday my bottom and use tissue paper to clean kaka 

It's hard to guess. If the number of new cases start going doing in the next 2 weeks as they are saying, I have a feeling that the stock market will bounce around the current level but not fall below 20000. If more cases start popping up then the market will go down

5 hours ago, siva604 said:

Do you guys think we will see another real bottom again in near future???

yes for sure.. inko round stimulus package announce chesina... business reopen chesina.. it takes 3-6months time and huge losses for the current quaters... so brace for the impact... my 2cents..

5 hours ago, macha said:

No one can really predict what is the bottom.. 

bro, ivanni follow ayyi analyze chesey antha time ledu kaani.. stocks lo baaga loss vachi konni years back pull out ayyanu.. will invest what I can commit and earn back at leats some.. nuvvu predict chesi naakoka message padey.. thanks bro.. @macha

Once Fed gives up, there could be a possibility of stock market going down. I dont think it will hit the bottom from March (My answer may change based on the events).